2019 BRIT Awards | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

2019 BRIT Awards

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Nov 26, 2018.

1. aniraz, Diet Pop! and GRMusic like this.
  2. Only 7 performances isn't there usually 10?

3. Jess Glynne croaking through Thursday won't be fun.

4. Jess doesn't count (actually I just blanked her name completely when reading the list)

But seriously could they not have gotten Cardio or Ariana or even Mendes or Gaga? Some of them are even nominated

5. I just remembered that when I attended the 2017 ceremony, 90% of people at the O2 where leaving while Robbie Williams was performing his encore. The stage managers were panicking. Can't blame the audience when we also had to (pretend) 'lose our mind' on a surprise Chainsmokers/Coldplay performance.

soratami, Island and Vasilios like this.
  6. No I meant they have eight the last few year(s)

7. Last two years they have had 10

8. Honestly you have The 1975 and Calvin at a push with Dua. There's absolutely fuck all to tune into.

9. Dua will prop be 45 seconds.

10. SecretsOfFatima, Island, RJF and 6 others like this.
  11. What have we done to deserve this?

I hope P!nk’s performance is a new single, a banger in the vein of So What etc. (Watch it just be her cover of A Million Dreams).

12. It’ll be a medley/a few songs if she’s got the contribution award.

13. Why does every performance lineup make me head for the anti-depressants?

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

HUGH FUCKING JACKMAN

[​IMG]

15. I want Little Mix to make history and be the first females to win "best group", I know it's obvious it'll be The 1975 (again) but I'm willing the bosses to do the right thing.

16. I agree, but the last time I implied Little Mix should've won an award over The 1975 on Popjustice I was called an embarrassment and verbally jumped by about five people nn

Superloves, slaybellz and motorbike like this.
  17. I mean I love The 1975, but no damn way do they deserve it this time around.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.