2019 MTV VMAs (26 August) | The Popjustice Forum

2019 MTV VMAs (26 August)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rhombus, Jun 26, 2019.

1. https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/seb..._source=tw&utm_campaign=vulture&utm_medium=s1

[​IMG]

2. What the fuck? Could MTV possibly be more out-of-touch? Who asked for this?

3. Will ms. Missy Misdemeanor Elliott finally get her Vanguard award or are they planning another year of clownery?

citoig, GimmeWork, jawow_ and 24 others like this.
  4. FIRE right now, who puts a comedic spin on relatable topics, obviously. I honestly had never heard of him before.

5. Rita Ora is getting it this year.

nicetry, GimmeWork, jawow_ and 22 others like this.
  6. Literally a "who the fuck are you?" exposition.

7. I know of Sebastian, but...why is he hosting the VMAs

spaceship likes this.
  8. They should’ve asked for Jack Whitehall if they’re going for “who?” factor.

9. Because he's on FIRE rn and puts a comedic spin on relatable topics, sis!

10. They should have gotten the TRL Twitter account to host the VMAs instead
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  11. The VMAs do not need a host in 2019....unless they're also going to get Kelly Clarkson.

12. MTV continuously outdoing itself in the 'how out of touch can we seem today?" race.

13. Ahh, the VMA’s....
    [​IMG]

slaybellz, Sunny B and Chris Lala like this.
  14. At this point they should just hire me to host.

15. I really enjoy having entertainers themselves host these sorts of awards. Miley did a good job in 2015 and Xtina hosting the Euro VMA where she commenced the program with a gospel remix of Dirrrty was iconic.

Honestly Nicki Minaj would be amazing at hosting this. Someone super messy and blunt please.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  16. R92

R92

DO YOU THINK LADY GAGA WAS WALKING AROUND IN A NICE FUCKING MEAT DRESS WITH A FUCKING STEAK ON HER HEAD WHEN SHE WAS TAKING MOONMEN?

17. Comedians doing the whole "I'm so out of touch with modern music" it's so tiring, boring and it was never funny. Just save us from the embarrasment and leave it without a host, please.

Sail On likes this.
  18. Xtina for the Vanguard? I would like to see it.

Sprockrooster, R27, jawow_ and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.