2019 MTV VMAs (26 August) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

2019 MTV VMAs (26 August)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rhombus, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Nas should do Old Town Road AND Panini.

2. I could see her getting one of those 'push performer' spots that air before they toss to commercial, but honestly, her situation isn't too different than pre-show performers like Cardi in 2017, Nick Jonas in 2015, or Ariana in 2013.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  3. He should be carried in like that ala Gaga at the Grammys in her egg.

Saycsar Fleurima and Vasilios like this.
  4. Wasn’t Demi outside too? For Cool For The Summer?

5. Yes and pre-taped

Vasilios likes this.
  6. I still scream every time I think about them cutting to commercial in the middle of Julia Michaels’ performance. Ruthless...but not undeserved.

7. Yes, but that was an actual show performance....they just didn't want her physically in the show.

8. Also yes Fifth Harmony was on the main show but only after a great year, drama and they were made to sing Down and to feature Gucci. He Like That lost.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. Shawn and Camila are going to start making out at the end of their performance to try and grab some headlines aren’t they....

Imagine how tired we are.

10. Nobody watches the VMAs.

But it's the principle of giving her the award and having it on paper that counts.

11. Nobody watches it but I think there’s a good chance a medley performance could gain some buzz if she kills it.

12. Nobody watches it but songs get bumps and viral exposure.

13. I would actually watch this year just for Missy, Lizzo, Lil Nas X, Bad Bunny, J Balvin & Rosalía. Shockingly good list of performers. No Megan Thee Stallion is a surprise though, not that she needs the VMAs for exposure at this point but a performance with Nicki could’ve pushed Hot Girl Summer into top 5 Hot 100 quicker.

14. [​IMG]
    ...teas.

Sail On, GimmeWork, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  15. Bleach.

16. When I say "electric," you say, "chair."

17. His hand squeezing her ass...I would like to die please.

18. I support everybody Latino minus Camila.

lushLuck and Santi319 like this.
  19. Me when my parents kicked me out

lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.