2019 MTV VMAs (26 August) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

2019 MTV VMAs (26 August)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rhombus, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Yes, the first is the royalties from Lush Life.

2. I hope Rosalia comes through with another performance like the one from the EMAs. I'm still bald.

3. No they didn’t! Ffff.

4. Just Lizzo? Binch that’s all of us reacting.

5. Their performance ending with a kiss will be the tackiest thing ever ddd.

6. Yas give us Puth and Trainor!

QueenB and Rhombus like this.
  7. The Dumber negotiating with the Hot 100 last year.

8. The fact that i'm actually excited for this tonight. I could not believe it.

Does anyone know what time the red carpet show starts?

9. NORMANI

10. This is how I watch Drag Race live, but this should work, you just need to pick a 24-hour viewing pass (with a bogus email, they don't make you verify it) and clear your cookies to live stream tonight:

http://www.mtv.com/live-tv

11. Taylor basically just wearing her Versace Teen Choice Awards look is a choice:

Sprockrooster, Island and inevitable like this.
  12. "Stan Cam"

Sprockrooster likes this.
  13. Roisin Murphy is gonna be so salty about Ava if she ever blows up.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  14. I feel like Ava Max should be in on the joke but she massively lacks the self awareness to be.

15. Lizzo attends the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards wearing a custom red strapless sequin gown with silver "Siren" lettering, paired with a red and silver metallic feather boa from MOSCHINO BY JEREMY SCOTT.

16. Roisin's like eight albums in. I don't think she's going to blow up at this point.

17. R92

R92

It’s remarkable just how lacklustre Ava Max is as a popstar. It’s almost commendable in a way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.