2019 MTV VMAs (26 August) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

2019 MTV VMAs (26 August)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rhombus, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Great choice. We need a killer performance.

2. upload_2019-8-12_12-27-43.gif

3. I need this

But on an even larger scale

4. Yaaaassss

5. A 10-minute Missy Elliott medley?
    [​IMG]
    I'm not prepared.

6. Missy finally getting her well deserved award that she’s been owed for years ? AMAZING justice is served !

7. I'll take a 20-minute The Rain/Hot Boyz/Get Ur Freak On/Minute Man/Work It/Gossip Folk/Pass That Dutch/Lose Control/WTF/Tempo medley please and thank you, MTV. They gave Justin 15 damn minutes, Missy deserves at least 5 more.

8. I’m so happy for her I hope she gets a post bump like she did after the Super Bowl. And I hope Janet presents her the award.

Seraphim likes this.
  9. The utter flex that is her website being plastered with all her music videos. Show them, mother.

Jwentz, R92, inevitable and 1 other person like this.
  10. More performers announced: ROSALÍA, Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes

11. Yas @ Lizzo but where the fuck is Normani?

12. If she’s outside...

13. I could see Normani doing the pre-show. She's not in a place to do the main show yet.

14. She had a massive top 10 last year and another this year, plus a big push coming with her next single, is coming off a tour with the biggest pop star in the world at the moment... AND she even had a big VMA moment with Fifth Harmony a few years back (the damn splits!). They should be itching to get her on the show.

Sprockrooster and Jwentz like this.
  15. She doesn't have a solo hit yet, and only has the one nomination. Realistically, a pre-show performance is the likely option. They should be itching to get her, but it doesn't often work that way.

16. Shawn and Camila's performance will give me second hand embarrasment, I know it will.

17. She's definitely too big for the preshow and too 'small' for the main event from an MTV producer's pov.

johnny_tsunami and jackangelo like this.
  18. That song is absolutely awful so can’t wait to see how horrible the performance will be!

19. As long as Charli gets them coins so she can record more bops, they can perform the song every day, every where.

20. Lil Nas X needs to do Panini but will 99% be Old Town Road. Ugh.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.