2019 Popjustice Forum Readers' Poll | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

2019 Popjustice Forum Readers' Poll

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Did Sigrid get a single vote, just curious

2. RJF

RJF

Nope! Looks like she wore the same t-shirt all year for nothing!

3. This isn't the 'Had It, Lost It' post though?

myblood, Entropy, Rob and 13 others like this.
  4. Sigrid was in the running for worst album dd. A shit mess.

At least we'll always have Don't Kill My Vibe and Plot Twist.

myblood, Crisp X, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  5. ddd I legit forgot she released her debut album this year until I saw her on a year end list earlier today. Sad!

myblood, londonrain, Laurence and 4 others like this.
  6. RJF

RJF

I don't think I remember Sigrid's name popping up anywhere. She might be one of the only ever scandipoppers who got progressively worse with every single she released before it finally culminated in a heaving shit of an album. Poor us.

myblood, Jacques, Euphoria and 20 others like this.
  7. I was gonna say Zara Larsson says hi, but "I Would Like" kinda breaks the descending pattern.

Mvnl likes this.
  8. I’m screaming at how many times Ava Max is being mentioned. Her impact etc.

9. Was I the only person who misinterpreted this category? I thought it was supposed to be the "most attractive" category and was looking forward to seeing the choices ya'll picked.

Crisp X likes this.
  10. RJF

RJF

And I was gonna say bitch I will throw your bones

11. Not when her most recent single is one of the best bops of the year.

Stream it!

myblood, Uno, Rob and 29 others like this.
  12. Sigrid's complete forum collapse from Rashida calling her 'Wigrid' to her barely being rendered worthy of a disparaging reader's poll category.

myblood, Jacques, londonrain and 11 others like this.
  13. I'm talking about the first album campaign ddd. Did the three singles she released in the last two years result in an album? No.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  14. Not yet. 2020 is her year. I have planted the seed and I will see the harvest.
    [​IMG]

myblood, Uno, Rob and 23 others like this.
  15. Out of curiosity, did Megan Thee Stallion get many votes for Newish Act to Save Pop in 2020?

I guess my vote was misplaced because she's not really pop in the PJ sense, but she captures the zeitgeist.

Billie and Dua felt too established for me.

myblood, aux, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  16. Does Gaga have the time to save Pop in 2020 when it looks like she’s trying her hand at the motivational talk circuit with Oprah?

And NAWT Oprah doing more to promo Gaga’s music career in this insta vid than Gaga herself!

17. [​IMG]

myblood, Uno, Jacques and 38 others like this.
  18. I mean I hope so! The lead single came out like 2 years ago. Let's get a move on Miss Larsson.

19. RJF

RJF

Christ

20. I voted Megan for Best New Act to Properly Get Going. Tina Snow was late 2018 and she kinda popped off over the summer and has been ascending since. Voted Rosalia for Newish, despite her messiness and being somewhat established I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.