2019 Popjustice Forum Readers' Poll | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

2019 Popjustice Forum Readers' Poll

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Y'all haven't even wiped the crumbs off your faces from this delicious appetizer of a thread and are eagerly demanding the BPG main course, huh?!?

Just sit and sip your cocktails with patience ladies, before @Laura Vanderbooben and @RJF have just cause to spit in our food or worse... kick our asses out the restaurant. Christ!

[​IMG]

myblood, phily693, Kuhleezi and 13 others like this.
  2. I've barely made a peep in here but have followed when I can and I want to say thanks ALL who made this happen, but particularly to @Laura Vanderbooben and @RJF of course. The actual pop justice served across all categories...we adore to see it!

myblood, phily693, Lapras and 12 others like this.
  3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The double-take I did when I realized why Beyoncé was written three times/the fonts of each name... I mean... the level of professionalism, far too much.

Thank you @RJF and @Laura Vanderbooben, as always!

myblood, phily693, GimmeWork and 28 others like this.
  4. I thought this was gonna be a troll post but she snapped here.

phily693, Island, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I didn't get to vote but what a fabulous experience from what was probably one of my favorite years musically yet pretty decent personally. Thanks so much to all three of y'all @RJF, @Laura Vanderbooben, @beyoncésweave :)

tea, johnny_tsunami, myblood and 20 others like this.
  6. I went from uncontrollably cackling for most of this thread to literally tearing up in the last ten pages.
    I'm not that active around here, but pop music has been much better since I started keeping up with you guys. Love y'all.

7. RJF

RJF

What time is it?

FridayNight, 4Roses, myblood and 33 others like this.
  8. Me, on Zoom.inc at 6:12 PM GMT+1 on a Wednesday afternoon addressing a plethora of kids aged 7-9 who pretend not to understand a word of English but I can't really tell cause they're just squares on my damn laptop screen, to fill the three minute void that separates me from the end of the lesson

9. Me in 2020, with every month feeling like a year and no end to the general fuckery in sight

4Roses, myblood, Laurence and 21 others like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dua Lipa's time.

[​IMG]

FridayNight, myblood, Lander and 22 others like this.
  11. Bop.

4Roses, myblood, Lately and 9 others like this.
  12. Time to think of the best ways to begin celebrating the album of the year.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.