2020 Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs) | The Popjustice Forum

2020 Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music City Queen, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Kelly Clarkson will be returning to host for a third consecutive year on April 29!

They’ve also just announced the recipient of the Icon Award will be Garth Brooks. So I mean, trash.

I couldn’t find a thread so I mean, merge or delete it necessary.

Diet Pop! likes this.
  2. Will literally only be interested in seeing Kelly Clarkson sing everyone else's songs better than they do for the opening bit of the awards show.

Blond likes this.
  3. They have Garth Brooks following up Celine, Cher, Janet, and Mariah as the Icon recipient?

[​IMG]

I'm gonna need performances from Gaga, Dua, and Meg. And a Tusa performance from Karol G and Nicki.

Keep Camilla the fuck away, please.

Txetxu, Tigerlily and Vasilios like this.
  4. Here’s a list of performers. It’s next week, October 14th.

Alicia Keys - TBA
    Bad Bunny - TBA
    BTS - “Dynamite"
    Demi Lovato - TBA
    Doja Cat - Medley
    En Vogue - "Free Your Mind"
    Garth Brooks - Icon Award Medley
    Kane Brown - TBA
    Swae Lee - TBA
    Khalid - “Be Like That"
    Luke Combs - TBA
    Post Malone - TBA
    Saint Jhn - TBA
    (Xfinity exclusive) Sia - “Roses"

Lately likes this.
  5. What a truly terrible list of acts. No Dua? No Miley? Keep it!

6. This performance line up is a bit weird . I would say BTS and Doja aside none of the rest has have been billboard dominate or present much this year ?

7. tea

tea

I mean Bad Bunny's YHLQMDLG was kind of a moment, and Post Malone had Circles comfortably in the top 10 for the first half of this year so I wouldn't say they weren't chart present this year. But yeah, underwhelming lineup.

8. I was going include Bad Bunny actually but I wasn’t sure how successful he had been as I don’t really listen to him .

9. What a limp and lifeless lineup! Kelly will have to do a lot of the heavy lifting to make this an interesting show.

10. What a boring line up of performers.

11. Why weren't they able to get The Weeknd and Cardi? And I hope BTS serves more production here than that Zoom background VMA performance they pulled.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Literally why bother fff.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. A cockfest.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.