2020 Grammys | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

2020 Grammys

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Island, Aug 28, 2019.

1. They’re definitely scrambling together some sort of tribute or moment in his honor. The red carpet and awards have technically already started, so there’s no chance of cancellation.

2. I was going to watch for a laugh and the potential for a mess but now there is a cloud of sadness over all of the proceedings. What a tragic loss this is. Kobe was the definition of an icon and seemed to be a very charitable man as well.

3. Island

Island Staff Member

4. @Island has a schedule shown up yet of the pre-show awards? It feels like it takes longer and longer each yet to get alone.

Edit - Oh wait, one has:

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Glad Pop Vocal Album is being presented during the main telecast today.

Esperanza Spalding gladly accepting Michelle Obama's Grammy was a kii.

6. Glad He's Gone and Cellophane missing to Old Town Road is disgusting already.

7. Yes!!! Best Blues Album is so deserved!!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. I honestly don’t know what’s more ridiculous: FKA being nominated for only one award this year or losing it, with a video like Cellophane. Geez, the lack of awareness.

elektroxx, Denemarken and Lately like this.
  9. Is gaga up to 8 Grammys now

10. It's one of the best videos I've ever watched but the Grammys? Awarding FKA twigs?

[​IMG]

11. Read into his sexual assault case

12. Hey queen! Girl you have done it again

13. Melania could never.

14. Island

Island Staff Member

Tasha Cobbs lost her Grammy. Show is over.

15. @Sekou Andrews & The String Theory, John Waters, Eric Alexandrakis, Michael Diamond, Adam Horovitz, Scott Sherratt & Dan Zitt

16. Not Baha Men!

Zinone, AshleyKerwin, K94 and 2 others like this.
  17. 'Grammy winning artist Rosalía' we have to stan.

18. The song choices for music that gets played while people are walking to the stage is fucking killing me. So on the nose in a way the Grammys could only be.

"What should we prepare for the Latin categories?"
    "Smooth by Santana!"

19. Not saying that she doesn’t deserve the recognition, but I’m...confused how she’s in this category dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.