2021 BRIT Awards | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

2021 BRIT Awards

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Mar 11, 2021.

1. I really enjoyed the BRITS this year. I was apprehensive looking at the lineup initially but today really turned it around. Everyone was so deserving of those awards, nods, mentions etc. The speeches and shout outs were so authentic and honest, and the performances were brilliant.

The U.K. music industry really is game changing. It was triumphant as well with how they managed the Covid regulations.

mpl, Robert and Mvnl like this.
  2. Despite Jack Whitehall and the ending, one of my favourite BRITs in a very long time.

3. At least it provided us with a lil moment of our queens.
    [​IMG]

4. This will be looked back upon and as iconic, history making year for the awards. Coming off the back of the last year we've experienced, this will be talked about in those Best of TV shows for the rest of time.

4Roses, Matgo, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  5. I’m an hour behind on ITV+1 ... when Billie Porter shouted “and the winner is” gave me “and the category is” ... from Pose. Roll on the next series!

4Roses likes this.
  6. I had hoped that Jessie could have at least presented an award.

7. I hope someone’s protecting HAIM from all the militant tiny 7s on Twitter

lushLuck, enhanced CD and ry123 like this.
  8. Brits was a little bit gay rights this year. I enjoyed it! Gutted Jessie didn't win or perform, but happy for all the women who've been represented and rightfully awarded.

luluthecat, Blond, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  9. Amazing that outside of the 2 actual "Male" categories, only one other award for a male artist. Thats got to be a record surely?

Mvnl and j267 like this.
  10. Brits saw Primavera 2019 and went 'yas hun, want'.

Mushroom, Pretend, 4Roses and 5 others like this.
  11. K94

K94

Funny how once the moved away from the same two men with guitars, the past few Brits have actually been great

j267 likes this.
  12. Fantastic night!

The only things I would have changed are..

- Physical winning best single (but I'm so glad it got the big TV performance it deserved)

- Taylor winning her award and then performing

- Dua winning best album and then her performance closing the show

mpl and D.Jay like this.
  13. My lockdown soundtrack all in one photo. I adore them both.

tenor (16).gif

14. Just catching up and Pretty Please getting it's moment? You guys weren't kidding when you said gay rights. Incredible.

15. Were we all watching the same show? It was a badly organised line-up sprinked with women getting either flowers that were long overdue or just blatantly well deserved. The bare minimum. Meanwhile did they have Jessie Ware doing temperature checks at the door or something? Like...

luluthecat likes this.
  16. Duo Lipa

Vasilios likes this.
  17. DUA winning Album of the Year and Best Female, HAIM winning International Group and LITTLE MIX finally winning British Group!

POPJUSTICE!

SiduousIII, rufus, Pretend and 12 others like this.
    heavymetalGAGA, 2014 and Island like this.
  19. Wait when did this happen?

Jamie likes this.
  20. Just before he won International Male.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.