2021 Grammys | Page 77 | The Popjustice Forum

2021 Grammys

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Sep 19, 2020.

1. That bit of Levitating crossing over into Don’t Start Now... I’m bald you fucking asshole!!!!

Mr Blonde, Hyrulian, Sail On and 2 others like this.
  2. We’re a third of the way through and they’ve given out one award.

slaybellz and FridayNight like this.
  3. The Don’t Start Now section slayed. As always.

4. Yaaaaaaaas Versace Doll!!!

5. She looked absolutely phenomenal and nailed Don't Start Now.

6. Nothing but respect for MY AOTY winner, Miss Peep

Leis, slaybellz, andru and 2 others like this.
  7. That basic dance she does during the bridge of Don’t Start Now is so cute

boombazookajoe and LPMA like this.
  8. Dua looked good.

andru and FridayNight like this.
  9. This feels refreshing cause there’s none of this “let’s go and see who’s in the audience” crap and the main focus has been on the performances and awards.

Seraphim, tea, nooniebao and 10 others like this.
  10. The premiere pop girl. Plate clean. Rent paid. AOTY secured

[​IMG]

Crisp X, Alenko, tea and 19 others like this.
  11. Whew! Jeeessus! That performance made my gay heart flutter like I was watching Britney circa 2001 or RiRi circa 2010. Dua darling,...let me catch my breath!

12. Damn she killed that performance! Her moves and looks are on point.

andru likes this.
  13. She's also had the most performance time so far, hopefully that's a good sign she wins something

14. The scenic design referencing the geometry of the album shoot... the pride lighting retro TV effects... the freshness and flavor of the arrangements throughout... Physical choreo references and a final dance break into the added outro??

This kills the cig.

Her sheer hunger to be a Pop Star has just about transcended much of the shit circumstances of the last year, and I’m really proud and impressed with her. The performance felt like quite the celebration of all she’s managed throughout the campaign.

Leopold, Leis, FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  15. Not JHud singing her heart out for MasterCard

tea, nooniebao, FridayNight and 8 others like this.
  16. This livestream I'm using playing Taylor songs during the ads (and god knows there's a lot of them) is one of my favorite things about the Scammys so far..

Dua Legend served, as usual

Florencia. likes this.
  17. Dua finally infusing these performances with some actual star energy. Phew!

slaybellz likes this.
  18. Bruno Mars? Bathroom break time

19. I can’t help but laugh.

20. Yeah, I've really enjoyed the set up so far! I'm not sure if it's just because it feels fresh for the show, or if it could actually work long term as an alternative to the way it has been done up to this point though.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.