2021 Popjustice Forum Readers' Poll: COMPL--wait what? | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum

2021 Popjustice Forum Readers' Poll: COMPL--wait what?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Dec 8, 2021.

1. I mean, there was resentment in the Madonna rate. @Andy French vs the American Life haters.

2. RJF

RJF

Yes, me entertaining you stupid whores for six months despite knowing you made my 11/10 the runner up.

3. And I'd DO IT AGAIN

[​IMG]

4. It basically laid the groundwork for hyperpop, so I'mma always salute a classic!

5. The 2011 re-rate will probably break the server and a few souls.

6. BPG 2016 remains the gold standard for me. The carnage as ‘Formation’ left; the 1-2 punch of disgraced former user ‘Call My Name’ invoking Rosa Parks and the legendary ‘Betrayal of BeyoncésWeave’.

7. Didn't expect the ATRL List to be much better ddd the taste in the Top 5, especially Countdown! I wouldn't have expected Till The World Ends to even be in a Top 10, let alone chart. I predict Trip To Your Heart will be the one with the biggest chance from Femme Fatale this time around. Thank God both got it right with Heavy Metal Lover.

8. Inside out was a CHOON

9. Would now be a good time to admit that the All Stars 5 lipsync was the first time I heard Where Have You Been?

10. I hope people continue to sincerely call the track 'He About to Loose Me' for old time's sake.

11. Femme Fatale making up half the top 10 is a scream.

Talk That Talk is solidly mediocre but I'm ready to go to bat for Do Ya Thang and Watch n Learn.

12. How did "We Found Love" not top both of these rates?!

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

13. The only right choice for an 11:

[​IMG]

14. Countdown’s chorus might start from 10 but it’s only so you remember to give it your 11

15. RJF

RJF

BPG Classique opens this evening. Is everyone ready to go [gay shrieking] down memory lane?

@Someboy

[​IMG]

16. rdp

rdp

Can't wait to vote for my 11!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.