2021 VMAs (September 12th) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

2021 VMAs (September 12th)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Normani's 20 year anniversary tribute of the All For You Tour was iconic.

2. Normani was fantastic per usual!

slaybellz, Rei Ayanami and nooniebao like this.
  3. That segment was very "Would You Mind" at Janet's All For You Tour.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This is why Normani is a performer. She literally understands the nuance of creating a stage-ready show. That shit was sheeny, shiny, and built to be memorable. Holy fuck. Fuck a Motivation.

5. So Doja, Chloe and Normani performed. Is there anyone else worth continuing watching for or can I shut it off?

6. Probably my favorite performance of the night (at least, of the ones I've watched). The fact that she was a last minute booking????

These "It's time for commercial! Go out and do your best!" performances are sending me. They really had Latto peform 1 minute of a song she dropped over a year ago.

nooniebao likes this.
  7. LNX, Doja, Chloe, and Normani ate. I don't know if there's anything else worth watching? Also where has Doja been? She vanished until her performance after that intro and then dipped again dd

R92, lushLuck, aaronhansome and 4 others like this.
  8. I’d say no ddd. I’m done for the night. The girls (Chloe, Mani and Doja) and Nas were great as expected!

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  9. I think the only slated performers left are:
    Machine Gun Kelly
    Alicia Keys & Swae Lee
    Busta Rhymes
    Ozuna
    Foo Fighters

10. Doja briefly appearing again as a couch. A moment.

11. I know Doja warm as shit in that outfit ddd.

R92, dewzero and xOJakeXo like this.
  12. Oh that was Teyana Taylor?!

Finishing off your performance by grinding on female black jesus' face. *Chef's kiss*.

dewzero, Rei Ayanami and B.A.D. like this.
  13. Who/what....is this?

14. And to think Normani only performed because fans wouldn't shut up. I'm so thankful for her stans, because that was excellent. The best of the night for me.

Everyone I was watching for has performed and ate as expected. This is where I sign off. Fun show! The females carried it.

slaybellz likes this.
  15. Ozuna threatening the audience by crushing them with a gigantic stuffed animal.

HairBodyFace likes this.
  16. Fat Joe, Ashanti, Ja Rule, my 2002 self is living!

Blond likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. RMK

RMK

Normani is amazing, but it’s clear why MTV didn’t book her right away. She hadn’t made a move with her music career since Motivation.

19. Wait apparently the end was a Janet reference???

But she brought on Teyana Taylor instead of a man? Thinking...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.