2021 VMAs (September 12th) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

2021 VMAs (September 12th)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

Kinda? Unless you were actively trying to avoid it.

Ashling92, Blue6010, dvno and 10 others like this.
  2. The erasure of Ms. Rodrigo in this thread???

Lapras, 2014, Ashling92 and 16 others like this.
  3. Olivia sounded a bit rough but I still get the feeling we’re watching somebody who is going to deliver incredible performances by her third or so album.

4. No, I'm sure there's gotta be at least some people who do not use iTunes / Spotify / Apple Music / Youtube, watch TV, listen to radio, or read any news article either!

5. It's sending me that even people in the States with cable TV are having issues watching *tries not to laugh*

6. Yes tbh?

Ashling92, Fuchsia, Blond and 4 others like this.
  7. Nn I don’t even care about her but what is all this Olivia disdain happening? And how did anyone remotely interested in pop culture escape Driver’s License this year?

8. Yep!

9. Kinda fascinating/hilarious that marketers have fully moved on from Millenials to Gen Z. We’re over girlies.

10. Some of y'all missing out on the biggest new female artist in pop music... This forum is starting to show its age fffff.

11. Olivia was fine but I wish she'd get a great creative director. She's still blossoming as a performer so at least the visuals could have been stronger.

12. Haha, I'm just old, and maybe I've heard the song but the snippet on the show didn't ring a bell, neither does her name to be quite honest. But hey, at this point I'm getting carbon dated...

13. Olivia was at least having fun and the audience loved her. Not everyone has that ddd.

Espeon, Laurence, Florencia. and 3 others like this.
  14. It's still so annoying that Olivia got shut out of Video of the Year category for Ed Sheeran

Espeon and lushLuck like this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I mean, I know exactly who she is and of SOUR itself. I just haven't cared to listen yet.

He, lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  16. Loved Kacey but I wish she did a different song, or worked that into a medley?

17. Is that all Kacey's getting? MTV can choke.

Island likes this.
  18. Madonna giving a short speech to open up Justin Bieber doing a medley...
    Kacey getting to perform an interlude to introduce Twenty One Pilots...

MTV: Fuck y'all PopJustice gays!

19. Kacey should’ve done a huge campy performance for Breadwinner

20. Me hoping that Star Crossed would transition to another song (Justified! There is a Light!) and instead now listening to 21 Pilots is a great encapsulation of how I thought life was going to be better with the vaccine to now going into another school year with the virus looming over us

lushLuck, zacagay, Pretend and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.