That’s right girls. Back by
We’re here to celebrate 2022’s best, most beloved, and maybe even a few of the most underrated releases. Now typically the advent calendar takes a review for each day of December leading up to the 25th, but since it was a bit up in the air whether anybody was even going to host it this year, we’ll be doing things a little differently this year. Starting on December 12, we’ll instead be celebrating the 12 days of Christmas by posting two reviews per day instead. Same number of posts. Different number of days to give everyone a little extra time to think about writing while still putting it off until the 11th at 11:59.
I know what you’re thinking: “Petty, that sounds amazing! How do I force the forum at large to read several paragraphs about MY flop fave? I wanna know how Imperialsteroid feels just this once!” And I’m here to tell you just how easy it could be to waterboard all of us with your sure to be illuminating takes on 2022’s music!
- Simply send a PM to BOTH myself and my lovely cohost @Jonathan27 with a list of three albums/EPs/songs (or even a combination of the three) that you would want to write about!
- These aforementioned musical contributions need to have been released in 2022 (debatably like December 2021 would also be acceptable since it would’ve missed the cutoff for most end of year festivities last year)
- Do so by December 2!
- You’ll then receive a PM from us with whichever of your choices you get assigned (not everyone is guaranteed to get their #1 after all just by the nature of the beast)
- If in fact more than 24-25 people sign up, I’m happy to simply add more posts to certain days (since there’s usually a couple that don’t actually end up submitting nn)
- You’ll then have until December 11/12 to send us your reviews so that we can divvy them up through the rest of the month.