2024 BRIT Awards

I understand this is going to read like me thirsting for someone that probably looks like your cousin for most of you Brits, but like... I want to rearrange Roman Kemp's insides a bitsy xxx

3510-jpg.51395

Last edited:
Sorry to double post but I’ve never seen Becky Hill not have an in-ear problem. When I seen her at her own show she spent most the show doing all the obvious ‘in ear issues’ moves.

Oh hi JB love u xoox
She regularly shouts at like… everyone in production working on her shows. Speaks to them like dirt on the bottom of her shoe. People have quit on the spot over the way she treats them before… a truly evil presence in the industry.

She regularly shouts at like… everyone in production working on her shows. Speaks to them like dirt on the bottom of her shoe. People have quit on the spot over the way she treats them before… a truly evil presence in the industry.

I've said to anyone who will listen for the past few years that she seems horrendous and this is the first time I've seen it confirmed. Interesting!

I got the major ick at her show and can see how this is the case.

I saw her from a million miles away at a festival while I was chatting to a friend I bumped in to, whatever way I looked, she was gone. Think she fell off the stage.

Why bother having international awards when they don’t turn up? Also, it shows up British music so badly when all the songs and nominees are instantly more recognisable and popular.

Raye deserves her awards but it says more that she won so many because she has barely any competition.

I’m no grime fan but it’s really weird how grime acts are all over the nominees but there’s no grime performers. Was there a boycott or something?