2NE1 | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

2NE1

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, May 17, 2011.

1. Big Bang is the most successfull YG act in Japan, but that's not much. None of their album passed 100k mark and their best selling single sold 46,449 copies. I don't think we can call them popular with general public.

2. Craving new 2NE1 music *so* bad

3. Me too I'll probably spam Scream!

I want to see the album covers now!

4. Starting to imagine Minzy being the 2NE1 leader gives me goosebumps.

Scream makes me excited, just from a title haha, I must be crazy.

Fingers cross for a jpop hit! 2NE1 fighting!!

5. [​IMG]

Minzy has new hair!

6. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Beautiful.

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Is that even them singing it? Terrible.

8. Yeah, you can definitely hear Bom's voice in there. And I love it.

9. This is a strange moment of fandoms colliding for me. The girl who feeds the other girl the soup is the actress who played Sailor Jupiter in the live action Sailor Moon drama. She has gotten so gorgeous!

On topic, Japanese 2NE1 is not doing it for me at all, way to completely suck the life out of Love is Ouch.

10. Yeah, it does completely suck the life out of it, but maybe they'll give it more attention now that it's been picked for the Japan album. A performance, maybe? No......?

11. CL's voice sounds disgusting. Thankgod it's saved by Bom. I can't wait to hear it full. I'm still depressed they never performed it at NOLZA Concert.

12. It just sounds like they laid way too much auto-tune on there.

13. Meh, I like it... It just sounds a bit tinny to me.

14. I also hope to work with 2NE1.
    But seriously, I don't get today's Swizz Beats articles.

15. That article is confusing, but I really hope there'll be some kind of co-operation in the future.

16. Wait, so Swizz Beatz wants 2NE1 featuring Rihanna!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.