30 Rock | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

30 Rock

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Mar 29, 2009.

1. aaronhansome likes this.
  2. Rewatching the series through Sky and they’ve made some really weird cuts to some episodes, I’ve only noticed a few so far but the main one I noticed was that in Jacktor when Jenna is flirting with the man she thinks is Jack’s boss, it cuts just before she takes the stick with the creamer on trying to be sexy and starts choking on it and coughing and then goes back to trying to be sexy - totally removed. Weird.

3. Might just be the syndicated version. They’re edited for time in order to fit in more commercials.

4. We’ve never really had that issue in the UK, and it’s an on demand service so they download so could be at length they want them to be. It’s annoyed me though as now I’ll be wondering what else has been cut every time I watch an episode.

5. Even though it’s on demand, Sky could have been supplied with the syndicated cuts, either on purpose or by accident. It used to be an issue with DVD releases of older series; they would somehow get their hands on the shorter version of some episodes by accident.

evangelion likes this.
  6. I wanna see Jenna choke on creamer damnit!

Good point though, very annoying if that’s the case!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.