3RD ANNUAL POPJUSTICE GRAMMYS: AND THE WINNER IS... | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

3RD ANNUAL POPJUSTICE GRAMMYS: AND THE WINNER IS...

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Finally submitted my Noms!
    [​IMG]

Petty Mayonnaise and Island like this.
  2. FYC RAP/SUNG

3. So because I've terribly neglected this thread because of the Olympics and the number 1's rate, I'll be keeping nominations open until MARCH 7 and will be doing a tagging spree tonight or tomorrow.

4. Some flop bops for anyone who has room for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.

I know I don't need to FYC Lipgloss for this category since it's already going to win!

2014, Mr.Arroz and Island like this.
  5. Oops, this completely slipped my mind. That extension is definitely welcome.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  6. If you're late to vote and need suggestions consider these please...

SOTY / ROTY / BEST POP SOLO / BEST POP DUO

7. I submitted but can’t vote in certain categories. It just doesn’t feel fair to the people who stan those genres to have me come in nominating any old nonsense just to bulk up the ballot.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  8. Eep, let me finish this real quick. Bumping the thread in case anyone else forgot.

Untouchable Ace and londonrain like this.
  9. WHY did Masseduction, Meaning of Life, Take Me Apart and Glasshouse all had to have been released in October, just days past the deadline...

10. This is still happening, but much like I said in the #1's thread, life is a bit craaaay for the last few weeks. I'll do some tagging when I have a minute and reassess the deadline.

11. Eaux. Let me stop rushing my ballot then ddd

londonrain likes this.
  12. Tags incoming and I'm sorry if you've already sent a ballot. I'm just going through the thread

Island, GimmeWork and Kuhleezi like this.
  13. ohnostalgia, Island and Kuhleezi like this.
  14. Island and Kuhleezi like this.
  15. Island and Kuhleezi like this.
  16. Island and Kuhleezi like this.
  17. LE0Night and Kuhleezi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.