4Minute | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

4Minute

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Yes it\'s her big note (not really that big). The \'lie lie lie\' parts seems to be hers as well. I wish her dance break is a bit longer. I\'m excited for the comeback stages!

2. 4minute will perform Volume Up and.....Dream Racer on MCountdown. Very excited, i love V up and Dream Racer is such a bubbly song. Hope neutral kpop fans like DR.

3. I hope they perform different songs on each show. Dream Racer on M! Countdown, Femme Fatale on Inkigayo, Black Cat on Music Core and I\'m OK on Music Bank. Save Say My Name for a follow up track!

4. I hate how no-one releases a second single. Say My Name would\'ve been awesome. And missA needed a \"Lips\" release.

5. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Don't count them out just yet...4minute have always had second singles. Hot Issue-Muzik, HUH-I My Me Mine, Heart to Heart-Mirror Mirror. Hopefully Say My Name will be this era's.

6. Heart to Heart was on its own mini though, and Mirror Mirror on the album. I still don't get why they released them so close together?

7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Yeah, I know, but that mini was pointless. Heart to Heart was basically the first single from 4minutes Left, with Mirror Mirror coming a week or 2 later.

8. Because it was supposed to be a suprise. Thats why Mirror Mirror was titled "Shadow title track".. so that people initially thought we would only get Heart2Heart.. but then they pulled out Mirror Mirror and released the full album. Thats why Volume Up is classed as their third mini-album... because CUBE don't count Heart2Heart as a proper mini-album.

9. Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

DREAM RACER SHOULD BE THE NEXT SINGLE. I love their performance of Dream Racer. It's very colorful and fun. Almost reminiscent of the styling during their debut but more polished. Jihyun is a capable rapper apparently.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
  11. I like Dream Racer, but only acceptable follow up track is Say My Name. Absolute banger!

12. They should just follow YG's example and promote the whole mini.

13. Say My Name was obviously not performed because they plan to follow up with it. I'm wondering if they do what they've recently been doing.. releasing the follow-up song in Japan (Heart to Heart wasn't the follow-up song, but was the lesser of the two singles) and release Say My Name as the next Japanese single... hopefully with an original Japanese track and then go on to release their second JP album in like June/July.

14. Shocker!!

found Volume Up on itunes.

15. 3Xs

3Xs

Say My Name has to be a follow-up single. Hope it gets a video like I My Me Mine.

16. Wow its nice to come back to the new popjustice and have 4Minute on the main page.

Volume Up is fantastic!

17. Say My Name & Femme Fatale are amazing! They are definitely up there with 'Huh' for me.
    Also, I'm really glad they have put their stuff up on UK iTunes, it's a bit expensive for 6 & 1/2 songs though so I'm going to hold out and hope it comes down a little bit.

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I WANT SOLO GAYOON. *throws table at HYunA*

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.