4Minute | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

4Minute

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. GAYOON = lie lie lie lie.

2. Hitori

Hitori Guest

SAY MY NAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Volume Up

Screw everything! This would have been a better lead single, but all is forgiven if it's gonna be the next single! Imagine the video!

3. The lack of dance routine bothers me more every day.

4. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

They are such bad mimers.Their mouths barely ever move to these apparently big notes..

5. They won MCountdown today. Congrats! Jiyoon looked so pissed.

6. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I like Mirror Mirror better than Volume Up because everybody has so much parts to sing. Volume Up is basically HyunA, Jiyoon (a.k.a. The Banshee) and Gayoon.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
  7. True. Volume Up is a great song but Mirror Mirror is the only song (in my opinion) that showcases all the girls equally. On top of that Mirror Mirror showcases their great choreography. My favorite song of theirs.

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Yeah. You'll hear them in every part of the song which is cool. I also realize how distinctive their voices are compared to other girl groups. You know when it's Jiyoon, Gayoon and HyunA singing even with your eyes closed.

9. I agree. Along with 2NE1, I know instantly who is singing what in a song. Other groups I can but it's only after studying the tracks a bit more.

10. Sohyun has a bit of a generic voice and Jiyoon's is sometimes distinguishable for the wrong reasons~!

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I want Jiyoon to release a solo single soon just for the wreck of it.

12. Today was the first time I heard 'Volume Up' and I love it. Just so everyone knows, I'm sorry I'm late on this train.

13. It's never too late. So many acts and music releases in KPOP that it's easy to miss on something.

I have to say I love who's styling the girls on the music shows. They look fantastic on stage.

14. Hitori

Hitori Guest

YES YES YES. PROPS TO THEIR STYLIST. HE/SHE IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB!

15. Hitori

Hitori Guest

That Jihyun middle eight in Volume Up would have been perfect if she got the 'lie lie lie' part!

16. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Extremely old news, and I'm sure someone's probably already talked about this, but I just noticed tonight while listening to WHY, that the beat of Britney's Mannequin can be heard in the background of the song near the end.

17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

18. As herself?! I hope storyline involves her being pushed off stage by HyunA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.