4Minute | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

4Minute

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Love Tension is amazing! Their outfits this year have been so flawless.

2. Hitori

Hitori Guest

If this doesn't hit the Oricon weekly top ten, then there's clearly something wrong with the public!
    [video=youtube;MdvMeP8AQaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdvMeP8AQaU[/video]

3. Love and adore.......but watch it flop as 4Minute barely do anything in Japan. They just do like one T.V performance and then go back to Korea.

4. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH!! And JiHyun FINALLY gets a decent number of lines! Top 10 PLEASEEEEEEE

5. Hitori

Hitori Guest

They've had #1 awards, but they don't have a massive hit song yet unlike the younger groups like Sistar (So Cool, Alone) and Secret (Shy Boy).

6. Fuck that, when I saw the 4minute thread showed a new post I thought it would be something about a comeback, or Love Tension hitting #1. Damn.

7. Hitori

Hitori Guest

They look like they just had a catfight before they arrived in the Hallyu Dream Concert.
    [​IMG]

8. Christ, they so don't want to be there based on the expressions on their faces.

I still love their styling this year.

9. They heard about HyunA's upcoming solo.

10. Travel Maker episode 4 English subs (continuation of the previous episode with Sistar)

[video=youtube;EQFTci9o33Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQFTci9o33Y[/video]

These two groups really do get along with each other.

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Can HyunA just leave the group now? I feel like they'd survive without her. It might actually make them step up their game.

12. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

It's obvious from their shows, casually hanging around, that they all really like each other and basically are one harmonious unit in terms of personal relationships. So I doubt any of them would like that.

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I would love it if another one of them launches a solo album. Yoseob the Troll has one, why can't Queen Gayoon or Banshee Jiyoon?

14. Is it just me that instead of creating new sub-units they should just have new members take on Troublemaker? Have Troublemaker a CUBE sub-unit with any CUBE idols being included. Then just have Troublemaker comeback every few months with idols who haven't promoted in a while.

15. When Trouble Maker was announced CUBE said that it'll followed by other inter-group sub-units but that didn't happen unfortunately.

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Screw sub-units from CUBE! It'll only have HyunA and some random CUBE person that is NOT 4Minute.

17. If they're gonna take this much time off they need to be something. Jiyoon needs to be in that damn studio writing/producing. Gayoon needs to get her hands on every OST possible. And Jihyun and Sohyun need to be lining up dramas.

Something, ANYTHING. The other girls literally seem to be at the whim of Cube's intentions for Hyunah. Which is pretty shitty.

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

The only one who seems to be doing something else is suprisingly, Jihyun. She has some acting stuff and guestings going on. I'm glad she's getting more of it. She's always been vocal that she didn't want to be a singer, and that CUBE had to convince her to be part of 4Minute, and be its leader.

19. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Just posting this in this thread as well.. speaking about someone who clearly does want to live with music the rest of her life.

[video=youtube;MdvMeP8AQaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdvMeP8AQaU[/video]

20. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Jihyun is more of a dancer than a singer isn't she? I hope they actually put her in the center more in the choreography for their singles like their performance of Flirt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.