4Minute | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

4Minute

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Ahah I posted the wrong clip.

[video=youtube;6Cl9F2soxG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cl9F2soxG4[/video]

2. Hitori

Hitori Guest

2Yoon are coming!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JiyoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY

And I'm seriously hoping the 'country' thing is just their image and NOT their sound.

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Hopefully this is just the image, but I'm confident they'll nail country-pop, in Cube-style that is!

5. Ok, this is really old and dumb, but my boyfriend and I were listening to HyunA's Change, and I've always thought that the beat in the verses in that song sound almost exactly alike to those in The Black Eyed Peas' My Humps. However, I'm not sure if my boyfriend is trolling or not when he says that I am completely crazy for thinking that. Help?

6. Hitori

Hitori Guest

24/7 should have just been a Jiyoon solo! Gayoon does not deserve to be in that mess even if it's a cute song.

7. I STILL love Hot Issue. I recently rediscovered it on my iPod and have listened to it 4 times today already. It's so good.

8. Both the original version and the Shinsadong Tiger remix are very good. Excellent first single!

9. Hitori

Hitori Guest

High time to let this thread come back from the ashes as 4Minute are coming back with 4Minute World mini-album!

[video=youtube;9GrAftxHyPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GrAftxHyPg[/video]

R.I.P. to their Japanese promotions though. They're officially done in Japan and 4Nia Japan has closed down last year.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
  10. Love Tension was such a tune. Shame they never released a Korean version (though it would sound so weird now that I've played the original over 3500 times... how, I do not know.)

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

12. I hope they haven't given up on Japan forever. Their Korean output is superior, but Why in particular was a nice piece of generic JPop.

13. "Why" is such a tune!! Hyuna really pushes the track to another level with her rap at the end.
    Talking about rap Im glad that they are mixing Jiyoon and Hyuana in a combination combo in their new song. Clearly Jiyoon is an stronger rapper than Hyuna, but both connecting on the bridge sounds great!
    Rock it, kill it, That’s how we do it!!

14. Hitori

Hitori Guest

My favorite Japanese singles from them were First and Ready Go 'cause they got so many Jihyun solos.

15. First will always be close to my heart, it was the first 4Minute single released after I got into k-pop. But Love Tension is the true unsung masterpiece of their Japanese career.

16. It's a shame they did so poorly in Japan. I remember how into them I was in 2009-2012. They were the first K-Pop act I ever saw and got into. I think it was due to the lack of promotions and material after Best of 4minute which resulted in them falling in my mind. Afterall, they were around so much before. I kind of want them to learn Chinese and have a Chinese advancement, I feel there music would be much more appreciated in that market.

My favourite Japanese single... I can't choose. But I suppose it's between FIRST and WHY. Although December is one of my favourite J-4minute songs.

17. All their Japanese stuff is top notch. And I prefer First in Japanese over the Korean version (maybe because it has more English in it!)

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

The album cover for 4 Minutes Left is one of the worst album covers ever. They're standing in front... of a plywood.

Hurricane likes this.
  19. The queens are seriously coming back. 9th February.

Crazy, the sixth mini album.

View attachment 2790

I don't know you guys, but this picture is giving me HUH teas and i'm so slayed by it. Can't wait.

Hurricane likes this.
  20. Maaan, 4minute is KILLING IT! with this comeback damn!!
    Such a strong song, attitude, look!! Take my Cheetos and my money merciful queens!!!

ajmkv likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.