£5 Universal Music voucher (for doing a ten minute survey) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

£5 Universal Music voucher (for doing a ten minute survey)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by David_X, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Was it a proper £5 vouchers, or one of those '£5 off a £30 spend' type affairs ?

The signed 12" of Alphabeat 'DJ' is £3.99. So potentially FREE !

2. I just discovered during checkout that you have to spend £5 for the voucher to be valid. So in theory it is free but most things are £4.99, so i'm grabbing a Saturdays b-side while i'm there.

3. I want to use mine to get the CD single of TT's The Flood, so I'm hoping for multiple formats, or I'll just have to buy two.

4. Mine hasn't come yet waaaah.

5. I got an email about this last, thinking I could use the £5 on ordering the next Saturdays single from there. Then I saw you have to use the voucher by October 31st?!

10 minutes of my life I'll never get back!

6. You can buy £5 gift vouchers on there. It might be worth seeing if you can use the promotional code against those? Then you'd obviously have a lot longer to spend it.

And by next Saturdays single do you mean Higher or the one after that? I used my voucher on the CD singles of Higher and Missing You, for 48p after discount. Not bad.

7. Didn't receive mine! Grr.

8. Me neither...

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Me either...

10. Nor me.

This is blatantly going to be like the "buy a hoover and get a free british airways ticket" thing from the 1970s..

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

That was only 1992! *feels old*

12. It's just not your week is it?

13. I also haven't received my voucher. I sent an e-mail yesterday about it but I've had no reply yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.