Re: 90210

It's a shame to see it going out with such a whimper, im guessing their try and wrap it up by predictably getting all the fan favorite couples back together at an unrealistic rate.
Dixon, Navid and Silver are unsalvageable at this point anyway, I just hope the flawfree Jen reappears before the end of the show.

Its a shame but I was kind of just watching these days out of blind loyalty, the quality dipped massively after season 3, the sad thing is its not going to wrap up properly.

I would say Silver became a joke upon forging Teddy's signature. The baby storyline had potential but they fucked it up into basically being like all the other couple dramas. It's probably going to end up Liam/Annie, Silver/Navid, Dixon/Adrianna, Naomi/Max. Hopefully they'll give Teddy a good send off too.

I can't imagine how they thought it was a good idea to sabotage Silver's character.

With Adriana, she was always the trainwreck making bad choices. Such a shame.

I too hope Jen returns and a Lori Loughin appearance wouldn't be amiss.

Do they even have time to bring characters back? Won't all the scripts have been written and need to be rewritten? Also, where are they up to in terms of filming?

I'm about 2 seasons behind on this show and Gossip Girl, so i'm OK that they're done b/c i have a treasure trove of episodes to catch up on anyway.

S

StraightActing19

There are pictures online from the wrap party so I assume they're finished.

Considering there's pictures of Legend Toya and her nephew on the 90210 set from yesterday I think you might be confusing it with the pictures from their 100th episode celebration.

They'll likely shoot the last episode towards the end of March if they follow other shows shooting schedule.

Considering there's pictures of Legend Toya and her nephew on the 90210 set from yesterday I think you might be confusing it with the pictures from their 100th episode celebration.

Maybe they haven't finished filming but pictures were released saying "Wrap party"

tumblr_mj7c4cq8nW1rkq2o2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj7c4cq8nW1rkq2o2o2_500.jpg

These are definitely not from the 100th episode, this is from a couple days ago.

The last few episodes have all felt very season one, practically everyone's acting like they did in high school again, after all the character progression in previous seasons it's like their all 16 again.
Next week's looks like another fluffy high school esque mess episode.

So that's it.....over, what a mess, and not even no Jen! can't believe Naomi never ended up back with Max!!!!!! hurray for Lannie though.

S

StraightActing19

Well, that was mindblowingly stupid.

First of all, the rescue workers wouldn't go into the theatre because it was unsafe, but Navid can just run in? And how on earth did they set up a temporary hospital in such a short time? Considering that no one seemed to be seriously injured, wouldn't it had make more sense to take those few who were injured to a hospital? Was the budget so tight they couldn't get a proper hospital set?

How on earth did Naomi set up a charity concert in such a short amount of time? How on earth did she get the t-shirts printed so fast? Who were even all those people that turned up? And for what was the charity even for? Adrianna's sprained ankle? Prince Michael's cheek wound? Yet again, no one was seemingly seriously injured.

Silver lost her baby, has cancer, her puppy died and Santa isn't real. Merry Christmas!

It is a particularly depressing end for Silver, not only did they turn her character into an abomination but what a bleak ending.

She/her

I've always loved Naomi the best. I've always felt like she was the true "lead" of the show. Wasn't she considered to be the lead the press back then in season 1 actually?

I don't hate Max and Naomi together, but I must admit I always thought her best relationship was with Liam, but obviously, Liam and Annie had to be together. Whatever.
I'm glad Adrianna ended up with Navid, it felt like it was meant to be.

I didn't really hate season 5, but it did feel like it was going nowhere. Actually, I read that season 6 was supposed to take the cast 5 years or so later. I bet they were running out of ideas and making that jump in the time would have helped them.

I also didn't like what they did to Silver's character.