Re: 90210 / Melrose Place

I'm watching on E4, and I managed to miss the premiere but I'm not too worried about that since I only watch for Silver and Adrianna anyway. But, is it just me or has Silver completely lost her edge? I still enjoy her more than anyone else - but she has slowly gotten less and less interesting as the show has progressed.

She has felt like a complete doormat lately, and I'm not overly fond of her when she is content in a relationship. I'll take aggressive, angry at the world Silver over 'zomg! my first valentine's day in a couple' Silver.

I'm not really paying too much attention to anyone else. Loved Naomi bringing up Annie killing someone without blinking (very Blair Waldorf), but I'm not really interested in anything else. Ivy, Dixon, Matt, Navid, etc. are barely tolerable.

Episode 14 definitely isn't one of the strongest episodes of the season, but still great.

Silver is just an amazing person. Admirable, beautiful and smart = perfect. I don't care if she's cheating with Levide, Adrianna is a ****.

Can't believe Teddy's gay relationship came out in the open then 2 minutes later it was over. I don't really like Ian anyway..he's not Teddy's type regardless of being gay etc.

Glad to see the back of that guru shit. So lame.

That Emily Taylor Swift lookalike is such a cow, but Annie deserves it for being so in love with yourself. I hope Emily sleeps with Liam or something ha.

Love the show!

I hated Jen until she got pregnant - seeing her insult everyone in her path when she was having the child made me like her though.

I like a lot of the character on 90210, but I'm starting to realize that the show is stealing a lot of storylines from Degrassi.

I never watched Degrassi so I don't care, 90210 is easily up there with my fave shows, it can do any over the top stuff and I just adore it! I think its miles better than Gossip Girl which I just seem to lose interest in as each season goes on!

blaketat said:
I want to kill Emily.
Me to, i usually love a good bitch but she is just vile in every way.
The vileness of Adrianna these days is just as bad to, thank goodness the rest of the characters are decent.

The actress who plays Ivy's mother looks so mannish! And yet she looked great in "Charlie's Angels." I keep thinking that every time she comes on screen.

I've been enjoying this season so far but I feel like the tone of the show has shifted again, like the second season did. It's more subtle this time but it's not very consistent.

symja said:
Seriously, Teddy? You hit a guy with a tennis ball in the face and he gives you his number? When does that EVER happen?

That scene had my eyes rolling as it was reeking of predictability.
Emily & Adrianna need to be killed off... now.
What grounds does Adrianna have to "destroy" the unbeknown-to-her Silver?
She the failed popstar. She already destroyed. Pathetic bitch.
As for Emily, I want her head on a silver platter.

This may sound so psychotic, it's just this season got me liking Annie again, after hating her being miserable throughout all of Season 2.

symja said:
Seriously, Teddy? You hit a guy with a tennis ball in the face and he gives you his number? When does that EVER happen?
This show has always been one for unrealistic events though.

But eugh the hatred i have for Emily, ive always found Annie somewhat dull but im rooting for her to bring that bitch down asap.

weatherconor said:
.But eugh the hatred i have for Emily, ive always found Annie somewhat dull but im rooting for her to bring that bitch down asap.

Let us all rejoice when that finally happens!

blaketat said:
This may sound so psychotic, it's just this season got me liking Annie again, after hating her being miserable throughout all of Season 2.

This will sound psychotic, but I much preferred Annie when she was committing hit-and-runs and calling the police on her "friends".

I hated Annie and Jasper throughout the start of season two (mostly hate for Jasper but it transferred onto Annie as well).

I hate the Emily/Annie storyline as it is so predictable. 90210 has been great this season, but I guarantee the Emily/Annie story arc will probably result in Emily taking everything of Annie's, Annie becoming the social outcast again and then it all blowing over just in time for the season three finale after Emily inadvertently blurts out what she's done whilst everyone overhears. OR SOMETHING.

I'm warming to Annie. I almost like her. The actress has improved drastically - it no feels like she could have a seizure at any moment.

It's all about Silver for me anyway. Adrianna is being dragged down by the horrible popstar in the making plot.

Annie improved majorly in season 2 but went back to being spastic at the start of season 3 now she has reigned it all in.

I watch this show almost entirely for Naomi, Annalynne McCord is funny and so is Naomi. I loved the nerd friendship plot, it was hilarious. Every moment with her is laugh out loud funny, I think its just the actress' charisma (I loved the "I have the hots for a nerd" bit).

I love Naomi aswell, I love her at her shallow best, was v.worried when she was into that cult ( I knew that wouldn't last)