90s Forgotten Gems | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

90s Forgotten Gems

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by AcerBenII, Mar 17, 2018.

1. At least from Worlds Apart we got this glorious Cappella rip off.

In fact others turned to the Cappella makers to try and get a hit...

idratherjack and Vengabus like this.
  2. Ah the days when MTV Europe played eurodance all the time. Such fond memories of them playing things like Captain Hollywood Project, Maxx, Twenty4Seven back to back. It's actually brought back a few more gems from that era.

mrp2910 likes this.
  3. I was so glad when Pharao was added to Spotify.

Vengabus likes this.
  4. I had the CD singles ripped but lost them in a hard drive fail, so only been able to get Secrets and There is a Star. Will have to have a nose on Apple Music see if they're up on there as well.

mrp2910 likes this.
  5. #20 in 1997. (Actually his second highest chart hit, eight years after Cuddly Toy.)

AcerBenII and unnameable like this.
  6. #54 in the UK, but a staple of 90's rock radio in the US (and a #1 in Canada).

Plus Jakob Dylan was quite 90's bae, wasn't he?

IEngineered likes this.
  7. I just discovered this a week ago and I’ve been obsessed ever since. So good.

vivalaradio and Vengabus like this.
  8. Love this by Lucid

Played it on my latest Back 2 The 90s

9. For those who can appreciate a nice R&B moment.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  10. A top 50 in Germany in 1993, and did not chart anywhere else, but I think that this could have been a big hit, should more faith was put into promoting it, as it merges well the house and dancehall trends of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.