A Hard Rate's Night: The Beatles Rate - #42 - On yer bike! | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

A Hard Rate's Night: The Beatles Rate - #42 - On yer bike!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ironheade, May 10, 2021.

1. Just so you know I'm working on it. I have finalized scores and comments for 1963 and 1964, just one 10 so far but I know there will be a bunch more in the later years, 1963 (8.65) > 1964 (7.45) for me.

Filippa and Ironheade like this.

2. Ringo & Paul around 2009 / 2010

I love how good they still sound together ...

Ouch I still need to start, but I will when I have finished with PJExtra ...

Ironheade and DominoDancing like this.
  3. I hope I can dig out of my current depression hole to do this. I'm so familiar with their discography that I could do this from memory, but still...

I was so mad at myself for not managing to send in scores for the Charli XCX rate. :(

4. I have finished off 1965 and 1966 today of which I came out with 8.10 and 6.70 respectively, three more 10's handed out. I know I know, Revolver is 1966 and @Ironheade is probably not even wanting the ballot now dd, but one of my lowest scores drags it down alot and one of my biggest 11-contenders is there so there's that to look forward to seeing at least.

I expect 1967 to do well, but I know 1968, 1969, and 1970 are bit more hit-or-miss to me so we'll see.

Ironheade likes this.
  5. No pressure man, take your time! We've still got almost two weeks left anyhow.

Raichu likes this.
  6. Alright, so the next instalment of the Outside-the-Rate Top 20 countdown will be either tomorrow or the next day - featuring two from Revolver, one from the White Album and one from Magical Mystery Tour, if you want to tickle your thinkin' muscles.

Another tagging round will also be soon, as we are hitting

TWO WEEKS TO VOTE YOU GUYS!

blissteria, DominoDancing and DJHazey like this.
  7. DominoDancing likes this.
  8. Verandi and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  9. marie_05 likes this.
  10. Epic Chocolat likes this.
  11. TWO WEEKS TO VOTE! All aboard if you're interested!

@MixmasterRemix
    @unnameable
    @WoW73
    @Blond
    @beyoncésweave

That'll be enough for now, I think. We only got one other voter aside from me for now, so, y'know, even if you hate the Beatles... pity votes, please?

boombazookajoe likes this.
  12. I think I’ve made it clear but know that I will 100% be participating. (Currently scoring for three separate rates so trying to spread it out best I can.) Cheers!

Ironheade and DJHazey like this.
  13. It won't be long.

Ironheade, Raichu and boombazookajoe like this.
  14. Thank you for the tag, but I don't think this is for me, sorry!

Ironheade likes this.
  15. Really want to do this and school is wrapping up so hopefully I squeeze it in!

Ironheade likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.