A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series) | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by scottdisick94, Nov 16, 2014.

1. I'm only just about to start the hostile hospital but I have enjoyed it so far except the vile village didn't really grasp me and pull me in like the others did. Lucy Punch is an absolute highlight and genius casting though, she is so funny as Esme Squalor. Her delivery is amazing and hilarious.

[​IMG]

He and RUNAWAY like this.
  2. The Austere Academy, yikes. All that subplot and they don't even think to feature Kit Snicket kidnapping a couple students for herself.

3. Thought The Vile Village was a bit of a dip, quality-wise but I'm up to Episode 9 and I'm really enjoying it a lot more than the first.

The humour seems a lot more sharp this go around.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  4. He

He

Oh, this season was a great improvement.

The set and costume design for this are amazing.

Everything Esme was on point: the actor, the delivery, the amazing wardrobe.

DoggySwami, Caleo23 and Squashua like this.
  5. He

He

Also, the child playing Sunny is quite good?

Or are they altering her expressions with CGI?

6. Just finished watching it and this season was so good. Everything was on point, and I can't wait to see where the next season takes the story.

ephemeralartery and He like this.
  7. I thought the CGI was a lot less apparent than in season 1 but they probably just refined their techniques.

He likes this.
  8. He

He

It was really not noticeable at all I thought.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  9. Esmé carnival eleganza though. A shoot!

Telephone found rotting.

So, season two was brilliant and so, so much better than season one. I'd forgotten most of the plots. They're not as formulaic (past a point) as I thought.

Solenciennes and Lander like this.
  10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Just finished watching - Season 2 was a big step up in quality, Lucy Punch and Sara Rue were both excellent throughout!

VitaminBee, Lapras and Rommers like this.
  11. God I love Esmé.

Sam de Jour and DoggySwami like this.
  12. Fuck, I didn't watch the second series yet.

13. I don’t think I’m mentally prepared.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  14. Holy fucking shit YES

15. This is by far my most anticipated series, specially since I haven't read the books and don't know the ending. Can't wait!

DoggySwami likes this.
  16. I'm really hoping for a complete series blu-ray after this!

17. [​IMG]

18. I don’t think it’s a spoiler but they said in an interview they’ve tweaked it with the help of the author.

DoggySwami, gagapourgaga and Lapras like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.