A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by scottdisick94, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Oh thank god. I need some actual resolution and answers.

Lapras and Sam de Jour like this.
  2. Here's the actual quote:

https://ew.com/tv/series-of-unfortunate-events-season-3-first-look/

gagapourgaga likes this.
  3. I just can't wait! I hope they'll connect the Question mark with All the Wring Questions, as readers of both Snicket series will know of the connection between all the books. I really want a show for those books as well. They're so good and they really show how much Daniel Handler has evolved as a writer since A Series of Unfortunate Events.

4. Excited!!

5. The show has never quite captured the tone of the books in the way that the movie did, but it’s impossible not to get excited at seeing all the visuals from the book come to life. These last few books might actually be the best ones as well.

Nwonder likes this.
  6. Yay it’s back! Can’t wait to binge it today

Lapras and Robbietoxic like this.
  7. Didn't remember this was out today! Such a nice surprise.

Nwonder likes this.
  8. I'm only on episode 2 and I'm so glad Esme and Carmelita are still iconic queens.

DoggySwami likes this.
  9. I just finished. Great ending, moving and funny in parts.

10. Lucy Punch is just fantastic.

DoggySwami, Sam de Jour and LPMA like this.
  11. I’ve watched the Slippery Slope episodes and the highlight has been Lucy Punch skiing down that frozen waterfall.

It’s not fire, it’s fashion!

DoggySwami likes this.
  12. Not this show delivering the line of 2019 already on January 1st.

I only have two more episodes to watch and I only have words of appreciation. This show has really fulfilled the untapped potential left by the film and has become a wonderful production to review and remember in the future. The acting and the production design is really spectacular (even with the occasional dodgy CG scene).

Sam de Jour likes this.
  13. Okay I finished it and the last three episodes were amazing. I expected a confusing ending considering what people who read the books said about the ending but it was satisfying.

He and DoggySwami like this.
  14. Great ending to a great show.

DoggySwami likes this.
  15. Screaming at Netflix making 0 effort to create any buzz for the final season of this. I wonder if this was a big flop for them.

16. It is bizarre. I wouldn't even know it was back on if it weren't for this thread and I've previously watched it.

Bruno Ferreira and scottdisick94 like this.
  17. I only knew as I got an email from Netflix. Although I had to search for it once I got geared up NF as it wasn’t in amongst the top categories. Its quite bizarre!

18. “I thought that was a myth, like gravity and inner beauty”. God I love Esmee

He, RUNAWAY, scottdisick94 and 2 others like this.
  19. The actress for Carmelita is precisely how her character is in the book. They really nailed that casting.

Also the way Esmé pronounces Sugar Bœwl makes me scream

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    joe_alouder, Lila, ZombieJam and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.