AA | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

AA

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Big Bang, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Beautiful~

2. Pre-debut Juwon doesn't look much different. Which is good. He should score CF deal for the band.

dábül éj

3. I am definitely lonely because they're inactive. At least they got all of my letters.

4. I find Hoik's voice REALLY ANNOYING on Because I'm Crazy.

5. Precious awkward turtle Hoik! His voice is amazing, so full and euphoric.

6. I've probably posted this a hundred times already, but the first time I listened to So Crazy, I stopped it at Hoik's part, and ignored AA for days. Maybe even weeks, I can't remember. I was like "they can't be serious, what is this fake opera singer doing in this nice trancey boy band track, what the hell is this voice", and ignored the genius that is AA. At the second listen I had to realize that it's just one of AA's unique charms.

Maybe I should start to send letters?

7. When listening to Because I'm Crazy for first time Hoik's voice was first "WOW" moment. We all should write letters!

8. Not my flawless thread returning from the abyss in time for their comeback!

9. [​IMG]

YES! Comeback single will debut on the 7th: Rollin' Rollin

10. So excited! Werk that rainbow hair!

11. [​IMG]

This man is everything I aspire to be.

12. New member!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm still recovering from Juwon ditching us but this has made me feel a bit better.

13. He was born in 1998! Looks like mini JR from NU'EST.

14. [video=youtube;9tpra11CDWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tpra11CDWE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Their new video, "Ok About It"

15. I'm not OK about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.