ABBA - Voyage | Page 120 | The Popjustice Forum

ABBA - Voyage

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by hollaa01, Apr 27, 2018.

1. I can’t get through it. I’ve made it as far as Frida’s last “I still have faith in you, it stands above….” belt so that’s something at least

WhatKindOfKylie? and Heretic like this.
  2. ^ This.

3. I’ve been all about Don’t Shut Me Down since release day but I Still Have Faith In You is such a moment.

4. I love this spooky artwork.

burntoutcar, justsurfin and Heretic like this.
  5. SlowBurn, justsurfin and robster like this.
  6. Since it´s for UK customers only I hope it will be available on Amazon as well like the previous singles. I had to import the previous singles from the US, before they were widely available on Amazon.

7. The Dutch official store has the new CD single on preorder too

djessie likes this.
  8. I'm still happy to have them back at all, but I really don't like this song unfortunately, or the vocals on it (be them old, new or a mix).

The sound of this track is so dated, but not in a good way. Both of the other new tracks had that classic ABBA sound, and didn't sound "modern" at all, yet they somehow managed to not sound old fashioned or dated. Should be no surprise really, as Waterloo is one of my least favourite singles, and this is definitely cut from the same cloth.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    lutz likes this.
  9. I want the new single. Purely for just how cool the cover looks!

10. I like the little nod to Voulez-Vous with the mirrors.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. Agnetha's been reduced to a floating wig

12. So exciting.
    That cover is amazing.

And from the clip I heard, it already feels like it SHOULD have been a Voyage era song rather than a Voulez Vouz era song. Haha

13. it would 100% not have fit on Voulez-Vous with all those disco bangers

actorandlyricist likes this.
  14. The Agnetha abbatar always seems to be hidden, I noticed that in the I Still Have Faith in You video. Maybe it isn’t quite ready yet.

actorandlyricist and AGiantSheep like this.
  15. Who’d have thought we’d even ever get just one more new ABBA song, let alone three singles and an album. We are not worthy to have the crumbs falling from Queen Frida’s plate. Take me to the altar and wash over me Jesus.

16. In these previews hers looks the most polished. Definitely the best one

17. To my eyes Frida and Benny look the most lifelike but I guess it’s subjective!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.