ABBA - Voyage | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

ABBA - Voyage

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by hollaa01, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Guess I'll be taking a second trip to the UK next year.

2. Benny and Bjorn speak so eloquently. I could listen to them forever.

Jamie likes this.
  3. Gays with daddy issues when me and my boyfriend enter pre-drinks.

4. Luc

Luc

There's no way their first week sales won't be gigantic!

5. "I don't know Zoe. ABBA haven't really been a thing for 40 years. Maybe you didn't notice?"

lutz, Poker Pro, Mvnl and 2 others like this.
  6. (We need to update this thread title)

The new songs are just so them, full of their DNA and instantly make me excited to hear the full set.

I'm really curious about the show but I'm going to wait to hear about the execution of it all before getting my ass to London.

Heretic and RaggedTiger like this.
  7. I need a full list of everything available so I can work out what to price my kidney for.

I need one of every item

8. There is no way they built a dedicated ABBArena just for one night right? This will be on every day for years possibly two shows per day too dd.

Mvnl, discoteca and Kyle. like this.
  9. Yes, I agree. Under Attack should have been a hit.

10. "There are songs that should have been hits like Under Attack." Let them KNOW, Björn!

Bobbyrae, LPT, DominoDancing and 8 others like this.
  11. Ok but see you when you're next in London x

Vasilios likes this.
  12. Luc

Luc

13. LTG

LTG

Rise up ‘The King Has Lost His Crown’ stans

Sunny B, POPGASM, lutz and 7 others like this.
  14. Thank god Amazon don't take money up front. Just ordered the orange vinyl.

Does anybody know whether the official store takes payment up front or on despatch. I'd like a picture disc but its been an expensive week and I've got nothing left (insert Ian Beale GIF)

15. Don't Shut Me Down is primed for remixing.

Mvnl likes this.
  16. Aww, they didn't ask my question. "How do you feel waking up in the morning knowing you've written some of the greatest songs ever?" Not that I expected them to.

JamieHT likes this.
  17. The dates are on the site babes. It’s got at least a several month first run.

I’m excited by all this!!

Vasilios likes this.
  18. Don't Shut Me Down is such perfect ABBA and I Still Have Faith In You is so delicate and beautiful. Nobody has ever been able to do it like them and they're genuinely untouchable. Pop perfection doesn't even cover it. Superb in every single aspect.

19. This show will run and run and run. It's basically their way of killing off the Mamma Mia stage show!

Poker Pro, Mvnl, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  20. I would unironically buy a record with this cover.

Sunny B, Heretic, Kylemj and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.