ABBA - Voyage | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

ABBA - Voyage

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by hollaa01, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Comme des Garçons PLAY <3

neinzedd and VivaForever like this.
  2. The damn US webstore is still password-protected.

AndrewX likes this.
  3. There's seven shows per week confirmed for May - September but it'll inevitably do a much longer run. Considering some of the mediocre west end shows in London have been running for years I can see this going for at least 18 months to two years.

Once it's installed and the tech team are in place it's also a lot cheaper to run than musicals with actors in, considering it's just pressing play every night ddd

Mvnl likes this.
  4. Oh how does Don‘t Shut Me Down manage to sound like a classic already?

WhatKindOfKylie?, Mvnl and discoteca like this.
  5. The Don’t Shut Me Down chorus… they’re back!

6. THANK YOU

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

What are those people filming??? Themselves on the screen?

8. These songs are just…how often does music actually live up to the hype? I bawled watching the first video. And yas Agnetha stay winning without leaving the archipelago.

Sunny B, Sam, Lila and 5 others like this.
  9. "I'm feeling quite emotional" - Swedish host, showing absolutely no emotion

Sunny B, blod, idratherjack and 7 others like this.
  10. Agnetha turning off the livestream at her woodland cabin

[​IMG]

11. To be honest, prefer this over the official one. They still look so good.

Sam, Firewalker, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  12. I can't believe they got Agnetha to perform the whole concert in a motion capture leotard, but its really paid off judging by the snippets of the ABBAtars we've seen so far. The mannerisms are really authentic.

Guyhawke! likes this.
  13. LTG

LTG

Half an hour ago

Wild Man., Sunny B, Sam and 5 others like this.
  14. I am kinda shocked at how the songs aren’t disappointing in the slightest.

Sunny B, Jamie, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  15. Who do I have to service to get opening night tickets? I want no spoilers.

Tony Lamezma likes this.
  16. I’ve just listened and… dead. The shivers that went down my spine when the chorus of Don’t Shut Me Down hit. DEAD.

Sunny B, Heretic, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  17. Just a Notion is on the album! ERMERGERD.

18. I’m genuinely emotional. Both songs are so, so beautiful. Still can’t believe this is real.

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Is this a song we knew of?

20. Didn’t someone say a few pages back that the site has planning permission for 5 years?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.