ABBA - Voyage | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

ABBA - Voyage

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by hollaa01, Apr 27, 2018.

1. With them having dance booths and a dance floor I'm expecting a rather jaunty set list.

2. Westlife oversaturation?

3. I Still Have Faith in You is DOMINATING my psyche

they won they won

4. Actually yes, there is that.

Mvnl and blaze_dave like this.
  5. Winners, taking it all!

6. I think it's the sitar.

7. I don’t get all the hate for it either although I do find it rather jarring in its position on VV.

It’s better than Thank You For The (sodding) Music

SlowBurn likes this.
  8. Ooooh love this poster:

[​IMG]

9. It’s likely just fans being hopeful since she’s been promising with no results for years but I’ve seen a few mentions of Adele releasing on November 5th but if it’s true then there goes the lock on a #1 debut.

Andrew likes this.
  10. Hmm, I don't think both would go up against each other. I don't think either would benefit. ABBA have stated November 5th now, so I'd say Adele's label would pick another date.

11. Oh I love a bit of Sitar, me.

12. Yup, and he confirmed that "Little Things" is the Christmas song!

actorandlyricist and SlowBurn like this.
  13. Ohh thanks!

robster likes this.
  14. And now you see another me
    I've been reloaded yeah
    I'm fired up
    Don’t shut me down
    I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded
    I'm fired up
    I'm hot
    Don’t shut me down!

[​IMG]

15. I need to live with the 2 songs a bit more to form an honest opinion but I can honestly see Don’t Shut Me Down becoming one of my favourite ABBA songs. The way it keeps on evolving from section to section mmh yes.

Having said that, I hope the album will have at least one universe-bending moment like The Visitors. Destroy the alt-gay in me girls.

16. Woke up this morning and listened to the new ABBA songs. How fucking wild is it that we can now say that sentence in 2021?!

LPT, LTG, Disobedience and 11 others like this.
  17. What do you guys think the first week's sales total will be?

18. SBK

SBK

She wouldn't dare.

(well she might, but I could see her moving if she ever was intending to do that date, but she probably wasn't... Everyone always goes to ADELE when anyone announces an album that's in contention for number one... Anyway XL distributed 25 through Universal, and would likely do the next one with them too... so if #1 was a deal-breaker for either, they'd move)

Andrew and Txetxu like this.
  19. I had similar feelings, but tbh when the avatars arrive at the end of I still have faith I was surprised at how emotional it felt. It's as if they're spirits, with us forever

20. I love I Still Faith In You (it’s everything, seriously) but Don’t Shut Me Down is it. It’s ‘If It Wasn’t For The Nights’ meets ‘Head Over Heels’ and we love to see it.

[​IMG]

burntoutcar, AndrewX, JamieHT and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.