ABBA - Voyage | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

ABBA - Voyage

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by hollaa01, Apr 27, 2018.

1. I’m not usually a fan of reaction videos at all, normally they’re a pointless waste of time but this guys reaction is brilliant

SlowBurn likes this.
  2. @AcerBenII's point was that this is not what the CDs look like in real life

Jacques and AcerBenII like this.
  3. Yes, click on More images on the Discogs page.

4. https://www.officialcharts.com/char...-ever-pre-order-with-new-album-voyage__33967/

A press statement for the band has revealed that Voyage has received over 80,000 pre-orders in the UK alone since Friday, a new record for their long-time label Universal Music UK. This overtakes the previous record-setters Take That with their albums Progress and III. Released under Universal imprint Polydor, Voyage will be available on Friday November 5.

I'm sure Polydor are delighted to be described as an "imprint".

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  5. Is 80k already the highest UK sales week of the year?

In three days, with pre-orders only. Whew.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. That's a bit naughty. It looks like you're buying the slim jewel boxes, with inserts.

7. *Popjustice members preorder 79,867 copies of new ABBA album in just 3 days.

P'NutButter, Jacques, JMRGBY and 17 others like this.
  8. 80,000 preorders is crazy, I guess we’re looking at at least 200k first week which is insane for an album in 2021. I’m really curious to see how the Ed preorders are looking.

9. In other news Spotify just launched into Summer Night City after Don't shut me down.

I'm dead!

cant-you-hear-me-s-o-s-sos-lyrics-abba-51234875.png

10. LITTLE BOOTS IS GOING TO BE IN THE BAND?!

LPT, MilesAngel, Laurence and 36 others like this.
  11. Wow.

Heretic likes this.
  12. A true PopJustice!

actorandlyricist and mrp2910 like this.
  13. DEAD.

14. Luc

Luc

Can't wait to see the residency first numbers on reservations - sold out nights, etc.

They are crushing every record!

15. apart from achieving their 10th UK #1 single

16. A fellow Berlin member? Hi!

Still thinking about going. I am not in a hurry I might as well wait until everything slows down and make it a Christmas shopping 2022 thing. Enjoy the city, see some ABBA, get in the Christmas spirit. Lovely.

LuckyLucky likes this.
  17. Still only 10 behind Westlife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.