Abbott Elementary | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Abbott Elementary

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mr.Arroz, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Could have lived without Quinta wearing D**ce & G****na but ok

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    lushLuck, aboutyounow, Dijah. and 9 others like this.
  2. Also I’ve been thinking about it and it’s official, I can’t identify anything that brings me as much unbridled glee as hearing Sheryl Lee Ralph’s son yelling “Mommy!” at each opportunity.

3. Please prepare yourselves to begin referring to our icon as The Honorable Sheryl Lee Ralph, Order of Jamaica.

I never saw this until today and I’m glad

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  4. I need to rewatch the first season again to get me ready for the new season.

I forgot how funny “SWEET BABY JESUS AND THE GROWN ONE TOO” is and its iconic delivery by Sheryl. So happy for her!

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I think it's just so awesome that they got so many of their flowers in their debut season so far. Quinta has really created a warm, welcoming program and it excites me sooooo much to know we only got one more week before we get more!

6. New poster for season 2:

Lately, johnoclock, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  7. I found out this week that that line was improvised, and I've only just noticed Tyler James Williams trying not to laugh!!

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"Don't tell me what kinda day to have"

LORD Ava is everything.

9. I hope Disney+ give us Lil UK Abbotters it weekly

10. Do they have 22 episodes this season or is it 12-13 again?

WowWowWowWow and Andrew like this.
  11. They got a full order. I can’t believe it’s nearly time again and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us.

Dijah., lushLuck, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  12. It's a full season order I believe, and if it wasn't, after it's wins, it is now...

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  13. Yesss, finally a good old full network season.

14. Sorry if this was posted, I didn’t remember hearing it. An amazing interview with The Honorable Sheryl Lee Ralph, Order of Jamaica, about the fortuitous circumstances that led to her reading the Abbott pilot script, and how she actually wanted a different role.

listen here!

Or a clip here:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    lushLuck, Mr.Arroz, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  15. I’ve gone full heart-eyes emoji for this photo from Variety

[​IMG]

ItBeats, aboutyounow, Dijah. and 12 others like this.
  16. I just jumped on this train/bandwagon. I love it.
    It's sweet and funny and cute and not once did it ever get annoying or silly for the sake of it.

So excited for the next season... and happy I only have to wait until next week.

phily693, singabob, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  17. Great duo interview!

Holly Something and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.