Abbott Elementary | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Abbott Elementary

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mr.Arroz, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

2. She so deserves!

(Basically everyone with a speaking part in this, Ted Lasso or The White Lotus got nominated but they're all great so I can't even be mad)

OlliMaus, Mr.Arroz, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  3. We will be getting fed! 22 episodes!!!

LPT, heavymetalGAGA, Lately and 14 others like this.
  4. I'm so happy they're giving this show every opportunity to grow and succeed.

5. I want to see more moves like this for other tv shows. A great show made more accessible to everyone only means bigger ratings. Everybody wins!

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

And it shows clear confidence in the product that another streaming service wants to license/drive people toward its online platform. Quinta deserves all them bags she getting.

7. This passed me by last week but I love.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

9. This finally premiered in Brasil and I'm up to episode 5. Obsessed!

Dijah., lushLuck, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  10. I have a huge list of shows queued to watch but instead I’m watching this again. It’s just such a perfect show. Each cast member feels essential to the DNA of it.

11. Hopefully this bodes well for the Emmys!

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Why is she so naturally funny?! Kii this just proves how much she brings to the role on her own. Scream.

13. I hope this crew have made lots of room on their mantels for trophies. A ton of hardware is certainly (and justifiably!) coming their ways.

GodsAndMonsters and lushLuck like this.
  14. This makes me so happy.

Have they set a Season 2 Premier date yet, so I can plan in my rewatch

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. September 21st

Andrew and WowWowWowWow like this.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Losing Insecure but gaining this has been... I love being in the embrace of seeing Black people WIN on TV. I am so happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.