Ace of Base

435701573_1605629640210119_578391244025994351_n.jpg

434853586_1605629646876785_8123388528982197756_n.jpg
437366235_1605630346876715_3577063964909412695_n.jpg

437365987_1605630360210047_6678367798723586445_n.jpg

435073347_1605630373543379_89470411868001652_n.jpg

So grateful Jonas showed up on that last day. If it were just Ulf and Jenny I think it would've felt bittersweet, whereas the three of them together in Nov 2023 it's like, OK, here's ACE OF BASE.

The X-MEN '97 featuring Happy Nation in a critical episode, one that's getting lots of great reviews, is yet another roundabout way we're seeing them get their flowers.

If this is an indicator of the future of Ace of Base, then I am 100% onboard. They look absolutely incredible as a trio and these photos look beautiful.

I know I am a small minority, but I love ‘The Golden Ratio’ era, so if they come back with something like that, updated to a more modern audience and with this line up, then I would be thoroughly happy indeed!

If this is an indicator of the future of Ace of Base, then I am 100% onboard. They look absolutely incredible as a trio and these photos look beautiful.

I know I am a small minority, but I love ‘The Golden Ratio’ era, so if they come back with something like that, updated to a more modern audience and with this line up, then I would be thoroughly happy indeed!
I would too but I don't see it happening!

ace-of-base.jpg
View attachment 52758

I love it... This is 15 years apart now I think?
16 or 17. Wasn’t that for 2007/2008?

My Story was Jenny’s solo project and The Golden Ratio was Ulf and Jonas’s. They’re not singers, so they hired two. I see The Golden Ratio as being just as important My Story. I love both.

Last edited:
16 or 17. Wasn’t that for 2007/2008?

My Story was Jenny’s solo project and The Golden Ratio was Ulf and Jonas’s. They’re not singers, so they hired two. I see The Golden Ratio as being just as important My Story. I love both.
Thank you for this, as a newer fan of Ace of Base, it’s incredibly rewarding to find out information like this!

Working my way through their back catalogue slowly, album by album, it’s interesting to discover the history that surrounds each era!

Their debut album was the first CD I ever bought! I'm unsure why, but I didn't really follow them much afterwards. I dipped into this thread recently and revisited some of their songs from the follow up albums. I really have been missing out, so I treated myself to "The classic collection" boxset. I've just opened it and I'm very excited to hear some of the songs for the first time.

Ulf and Jenny visited "Good evening Denmark" talkshow a few days ago and talked about the new doc. Funny bit, Ulf talked about feeling like a part of the Berggren family, and mentioned he even dated Jenny for a while, and her response (as I understood it) was laughing a little as it was more like two years. The interview was in english as I believe Jenny struggles a bit understanding danish (totally relatable the other way around :-D )
440368303_865348405638426_3164398978422508231_n.jpg

The interview was in english as I believe Jenny struggles a bit understanding danish (totally relatable the other way around :-D )
Very relatable as a Swede. I always panic when a Dane starts speaking danish with me, I just can’t understand a single word.

A few fans met up with Jonas in Sweden recently. Jonas recently got divorced. He showed them new photos of Linn. She has long straight pitch black hair. He said that he was just in The Barn studio with Linn and their mother. Not recording but he did say that Linn likes to sing now and again. He also let them hear a new version of “The Mask”. I think he also talked about the recent box set. He’s a great guy.

A few fans met up with Jonas in Sweden recently. Jonas recently got divorced. He showed them new photos of Linn. She has long straight pitch black hair. He said that he was just in The Barn studio with Linn and their mother. Not recording but he did say that Linn likes to sing now and again. He also let them hear a new version of “The Mask”. I think he also talked about the recent box set. He’s a great guy.
Surprised he would show them a picture of Linn if true, especially with how private she is.

They should of asked him if there will ever be a Hidden Gems 3.

Surprised he would show them a picture of Linn if true, especially with how private she is.

They should have asked him if there will ever be a Hidden Gems 3.
I guess that would be up to Playground. Jenny has said that there is more than enough material for another. Jonas has been pretty open about Linn with fans. I kinda get the impression that the idea of Linn being some sort of recluse is overblown. I’m sure she has her issues but it doesn’t sound like she’s in hiding. Jonas also confirmed that she’s dating and has her cats.