Ace of Base | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Ace of Base

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by AcerBen, Jul 3, 2006.

1. It's 3 discs

2. Oops.

Still...

3. Is this a official release? Guess The bridge remixed album will never be coming out?

4. There are a lot of the Gold three disc collections doing the rounds. I’ve seen a lot of them in Morrisons.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  5. Actually I think the melody of the chorus is quite similar to All That She Wants. It's different enough that they probably would've got away with it though.

6. It's official in that it's been licenced by Demon from Playground.

From what I've heard I don't expect The Bridge Reworked to happen now. Hopefully we'll get to hear some of the remixes one way or another at some point...

7. It’s absence is blasphemous, racist and homophobic.

8. What exactly was the Bridge Reworked album?

9. Yep, just saw Belinda Carlisle has one coming. Looks the same, too.

10. Some fans/semi-professional remixers were trying to get Playground to put out an album of new remixes of songs from The Bridge.

11. I might be blocked but I have Kiki Dee’s, The Brotherhood of Man’s and Labi Siffre’s.

12. Did CD physicals of the album reissues ever get released? I was dreaming of a mega-deluxe edition of Happy Nation featuring all the tracks from the reissues on another disc.

13. Sadly not.

14. Just bought a brand new copy of The Sign home video. I remember buying this back in the day

I wish I could find a copy of the Happy Nation ultimate edition vinyl.

15. There are some on Discogs but quite expensive

16. I did see one. I think like over $130. Insane.

17. Sometimes these versions great. And sometimes not so much!

18. I love it.

acer4ever and Quimogen like this.
  19. Ugh Alex Christensen...

20. Gold is out! So good to finally see Ace Of Base back on UK shelves next to AC/DC!

I'm optimistic it should make the official top 100 albums chart next week - all the others in the series have done. It's such a low price and it's well-distributed.

There's no booklet included or any other pictures other than the cover, but it is a budget release. Just good to have something back in print!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.