Acne, pimples, skin issues in general | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Acne, pimples, skin issues in general

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spillett, Dec 11, 2015.

1. No, I haven't. Thanks for the recommendation.

2. Has anyone tried micro needling?

3. How did this go for you @spillett ?

I've been using Kiehls Daily Reviving oil in place of moisturiser for a year and I've never looked back. I spent like 10 years trying to find a hoily grail moisturiser and could never find anything that I was happy to put on my face every day. I hated the texture, things would make my eyes sting, leave my face 'wet', leave it dry, make it break out, etc... also I use like 5-8 drops a day and I still have an almost full jar after 6 months since I repurchased it.

4. Yeah I only use grapeseed oil to moisturise now. I still get occasional breakouts but nothing like I did.

5. Best news of the year.

Josefa is back!!!

6. Can anyone recommend a good SPF that is natural/organic and doesn't cause breakouts/pimples etc.?

7. I think you'll struggle to find a decent one with SPF that's organic/all natural. I've been using the Natio line (thanks to @GazWilliams recommendation) of moisteuriser with SPF this spring and my skin really likes it.

I've also discovered the joys of honey: raw organic honey, applied like a mask, and leave it on for an hour before a shower. Makes my skin super soft and it's actually cleared up my skin a lot after doing it every night for a week or so.

8. Can anyone recommended a product that I can use to remove my stretch marks? Like if there's one, so I don't have to go to the skin salon and spend more money.

9. Thanks for the tip. What type of honey?

10. Bio oil?

[​IMG]

ibelieve and SexyForever like this.
  11. The packaging looks unappealing to me, but I'll try to find it in the store if its available.

Anyway, my stretch marks are ruining my big bootay. Like someone have asked me during sex, if I used to be really fat and I was like no. He probably saw my unappealing stretch marks. I don't even know why I got stretch marks in the first place. I also got them near my under arms.

12. Bio Oil actually works in removing the redness if you use a small amount and consistently. I bought it when I was younger and wrote it off as crap because I slapped a load on and it did nothing, but after using it sparingly for months it has completely removed my problematic red areas.

13. Well, it's for stretch marks what do you expect.

I'm not sure people would appreciate a box with this on the front

[​IMG]

Cosimo likes this.
  14. No I'm just used to fancy looking packages.

15. I don't think it's necessarily a weight thing, they just happen sometimes. I have quite a few even though I've never been overweight.

16. For others who are interested: raw, organic honey. Warmed up a little, and used as a mask before I shower. It washes off very easily.

17. A colleague of mine asked me some skin advice because they know I'm a fan of skincare; they have really deep expression lines on their forehead, like, three horizontal lines and they're barely in their late 20s (!!!). Since I can't relate, I told them to just get a forehead peel 3x a week and a face lift asap.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  18. Is there a question here or...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.