Addison Rae - Debut EP (Snippets & Bops) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Addison Rae - Debut EP (Snippets & Bops)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Mar 20, 2021.

1. This was more lifeless than I even expected. Disappointed. How do you ruin such a godly song sis dd.

2. Her version is better I’m sorry. It’s exactly the kind of fun fluff that was needed for this song.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  3. Well I’m probably one of the few who hasn’t hammered the Gaga demo, so I’m bopping!

huntypoo likes this.
  4. It's like, fine, but giving "first pass" in all aspects from the vocal to the cheap-sounding instrumental. I don't know if my opinion would be all that different if we didn't have the Gaga demo for the past decade either, honestly

5. She reminds me a lot of Cassie vocally on I Got It Bad.

6. RMK

RMK

It's decent. We've been referring to the same version for.. Over a decade now? It takes a minute to switch gears, especially from Gaga. The production feels sanitized for 2022, and it slots nicely next to I Got It Bad.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  7. It's nice for a demo. Apparently there's loads more coming, but these were the most exciting of the bunch.

poshbabyyy and Laurence like this.
  8. I can't explain nor understand why I'm so drawn to everything about Addison Rae's music, but girl I am strapped in.

Laurence and RMK like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

I did some digging because for some reason every snippet has been stuck in my head for days. These seem to be the titles circulating, and most have scrobbles on last.fm (dd):

I Got It Bad
    Nothing On But the Radio
    Could Have Been You
    2 Die 4
    Chords That Cry
    Love Hate Miss
    U Had It Coming
    Mess Over You
    Come to My Party

Addison, it's time for a rush release.

10. [​IMG]

sis shouldve known better

11. If this is the Charli song I'm curious how the lines literally referring to Charli herself have been rewritten

RMK likes this.
  12. [​IMG]
    I got all the girls and the daddies
    They wanna hang with Addi!

Laurence, K94, Blue6010 and 9 others like this.
  13. The Kardashian line would be kinda iconic in her hands dd.

Laurence likes this.
  14. Let me take a moment to stan this underrated bop again:

Ms. Raediate should give it a re-record.

Robsolete likes this.
  15. Addison going round taking scrapped/leaked bops from the other pop girls' bins:

[​IMG]

BPG Rate '22 here she comes.

16. Let this be a lesson that every discography that Charli touches shall leak.

17. charli collaborate with sky challenge

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Well somebody should release Come To My Party, and if Charli isn't going to do it then...pull the trigger Addison.

poshbabyyy, nooniebao, D.Jay and 4 others like this.
  19. Just give her "Can You Hear Me?" while we're at it.

D.Jay and lushLuck like this.
  20. Give her XCX World at this point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.