Adele - 30 | Page 100 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Q4 is going to be absolutely stacked this year isn’t it? Ed, Abba and Adele within weeks of each other. It makes last years Kylie v Little Mix look like child’s play.

2. Her going up against Abba is going to be a blood bath. They’ve already had 70k preorders of their new album

3. Can't wait for all the people who decided 25 would be their defining personality trait for a year to imprint on this album

[​IMG]

Mushroom, Sam, Jordtayylor and 4 others like this.
    Jordtayylor likes this.
  6. A one-sided bloodbath hen.

7. Normally I'd be as skeptical as anyone but the fact that @Speakerphone confirmed it is enough for me to believe it's true.

Unless, of course, it gets moved at some point as a lot of these things tend to anymore nn

HolyWater likes this.
  8. God could you imagine if she was like... Here's my new single

9. The gays would love it, but I can see her getting actual backlash musically if she does “dance” music, teebs. That sound along with her weight loss would not build a good narrative with her audience.

10. It's about time she doesn't care about the masses, I hope she surprises us.

11. She's in her hot girl era (not that she wasn't beautiful before) so I would love some kind of banger album just to fuck up the straights and give us a reason to dance. She does tear jerker so well, so a tears on the dancefloor album from her could be amazing.

12. Island

Island Staff Member

I expect something similar to Sam Smith's "Diamonds" as far as "dance" Adele goes. Maybe she'll surprise us.

elektroxx, neinzedd, Rob and 4 others like this.
  13. I mean, she could make an amazing “crying on the dance floor” album… but I don’t know if I expect her to change things up a whole lot. I would love to be wrong though.

neinzedd and Jordtayylor like this.
  14. kal

kal

This is the dream.

Mikal and stereosalt like this.
  15. But sure she's not gonna release on ABBA week, they'll pick a different one if she releases (I doubt it).

Jamie likes this.
  16. Looks like further confirmation:

HolyWater and An Insider like this.
    HolyWater and Ashling92 like this.
  18. Ah sorry, the tweet in Wanted's post wouldn't show up for me, so when I scrolled back to check if someone had posted it already, I thought nobody had!

19. OK Miss Adkins! Ha choreo era is coming to end even more careers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.