Adele - 30 | Page 142 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Waiting the "But AdELe iSn'T an image [email protected] WhY yoU GuYs WaiTing a Disco Dance tEcho CovEr??www??°²w"

At least she's keeping it consistent when it comes to giving face and beauty through all the boredness, I guess.

inevitable likes this.
  2. What a weird choice for a cover. Hate it.

Stopremix and Digital_Fossil like this.
  3. Not these covers in succession giving "I am looking (respectfully)"

tea, Seventeen Days, myblood and 24 others like this.
  4. "But not my friend who dressed me in that Jamaican bikini top. She can rot."

5. It's full of dance bangers, confirmed

6. It's giving
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  7. The 34 cover she continues following this sequence

[​IMG]

myblood, JasonJay, Lapras and 12 others like this.
  8. No preorders yet then?

9. The cover is… not great. To go colour for the first time in a while, it should have been an image that needed to be seen in anything but grayscale.

As it stands, it’s not doing anything for me but let’s see how it sounds, importantly.

Digital_Fossil, Lately and inevitable like this.
  10. The album cover looks like a chick lit you’d pick up for £1.99 from The Works.

luluthecat, joeee and Runawaywithme like this.
  11. It took her 3 albums to open her eyes and a 4th one to finally see some light!

12. Just coasting along yet again but her eyes are open, slay us Adele!

13. Reddit comment: "She's in color now and she means business!"

I like the color palette, but I think it's a weird composition. Her head should be further up and further to the right in the frame, and her neck looks ... off.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    goldsoundz, Sam and Lately like this.
  14. I don't know if I like that cover or not, but the fact that the light is more focused on her hair than on her face is distracting me.

Maybe it's not the album cover though? We should see soon, I guess the pre-order will be up on Friday.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  15. RMK

RMK

[​IMG]

It definitely feels like a pivot from the last few, but I wish it felt less like a cropped iPhone screen-grab and more effective.

myblood, Stopremix, Sail On and 14 others like this.
  16. I really like the colour but the cropping is off to me, I feel like she needed to be slightly more zoomed out with a bit more neck visible - see e.g. the ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ single cover.

17. I enjoy it but some shoulder would've been a serve. She is giving us neck which is something fresh.

LPT likes this.
  18. Waiting for The Gays™ to photoshop the Joanne pink hat on her and mirror the image.

myblood, Blond, drewsky and 17 others like this.
  19. I never really liked her album covers and that one changed nothing in my opinion.

dell321, slaybellz and wodny like this.
  20. That note is empty-headed, Instagram psychobabble. I can't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.