Adele - 30 | Page 144 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. It looks like she just got glammed up after that Instagram Live, to be honest

I don’t really have any strong feelings one way or another about the cover dd

inevitable, Andy French and RMK like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

I actually feel like the label would steer her in a different direction if they had a chance. Especially with the art.

3. I'm still trying to get over the fact that her son is now 8? Time flies when you're waiting for Adele to come back and decimate the industry.

myblood, Blue6010, Neon Green and 7 others like this.
  4. Go Adele! Give us nothing new

myblood, xondus, PERMOTIO and 9 others like this.
  5. She should do what Garth Brooks did... Slap on some fake facial hair and a wig and release an album of a different style under a pseudonym.

6. Manifesting that this will be one of about 15 variations of the cover to purchase

7. Maybe we‘ll get a deluxe album with another cover? Though she usually doesn‘t do that.

8. The cover looks so awkward to me idk

9. The angle of that cover is… horrendous.

At least pretend like you’re trying to put effort into the inescapable number one!

Neon Green, kal, QueenB and 2 others like this.
  10. Still have hope it's not the cover but if it is *shrug* I won't lose sleep.

Lately and Digital_Fossil like this.
  11. The cover is weird because she’s slightly facing away from the camera… but not enough to make it seem intentional.

It looks like they fucked up trying to take a shot of her in profile.

myblood, luluthecat, RMK and 6 others like this.
  12. This would be iconic and her best album cover.

Adora Day and Digital_Fossil like this.
  13. When Vogue pays for the photographer:
    [​IMG]

When the label pays for the photographer:
    [​IMG]

14. Everything about it is awful. The cheap gaussian blur. Her blank expression. Even the framing. Pfff.

15. Luc

Luc

Underwhelming.. Hopefully the Target or Deluxe Edition will have a different cover this time!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  16. When you stare at it too long it feels like she's gonna turn her head and look at me through the screen and it's scaring me.

[​IMG]

tea, Satyress, myblood and 17 others like this.
  17. The thing is, I don't understand the empty space in the cover. Zoom it in or out, this feels like a bad crop job.

And I like her previous covers.

Mikal and slaybellz like this.
  18. That space is for the hypesticker dddd

19. I think it's just a promo shot.

Drew likes this.
  20. Yea, I'm not getting album cover. Could be wrong. But it looks like a pic she just chose to go with her note.

Mr.Arroz and goldsoundz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.