Adele - 30 | Page 167 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Not gonna lie I was rather hoping they would kick the era off with something ala Water Under the Bridge.

2. You* needed something different for the first single.

3. I like Easy On Me. The more I listen to it, the more I enjoy it.

I feel like Adele caters to a wide audience of "songs I like to belt at the top of my lungs" and she's kind of great at it. I think there be more of a case of people having diminishing returns if she released more often than what she does.

4. She sounds incredible, as always.

5. I will the say the set for her other video looks """"promising"""" Are those dancers?! Statues? Who knows, but it certainly gives a certain aesthetic~ moment of whatever. I think someone in the thread said it gives them Sade Soldier of Love vibes; that would be an interesting pivot.

Andrew, mindtrappa and inevitable like this.
  6. She should release her One Heart to appease the gays.

LPT, londonrain, Little L and 2 others like this.
  7. Now that’s a direction I would love to see and I actually think she could pull it off. In before someone else falsely says we want her to release club bangaaaaz instead x

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

How incredibly dull.

sesita, 1991, Digital_Fossil and 16 others like this.
  9. She's released this song a thousand times before. I don't even want to give it a second chance.

Digital_Fossil and Sarzy like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

11. It’s nice, but not something I’ll add to my playlists or feel the need to listen to much more.

12. I better not see any of your names in the Lana threads defending her right to be the musical equivalent of Ambien for every album!

13. Why is the video aesthetic giving me The Christmas Candle.

spaceship, Laurent, Andrew and 6 others like this.
  14. U.K. Albums Chart this week:

#6 - 25
    #14 - 21

londonrain, michaelhird, upu and 3 others like this.
  15. It's funny because it's true but I still love her albums.

16. It’s officially stuck in my head. I genuinely love the song, it’s what I was expecting from her and what I wanted as well. I feel like single 2 is more likely to change it up a bit now that she’s reintroduced herself.

PopGaga, slaybellz and Nigel like this.

Sam, Jamie, An Insider and 6 others like this.
    sesita, tea, heavymetalGAGA and 29 others like this.
  19. Omg the artists Spotify is recommending me now that i've listened to this a couple times...

tea, ALEX, londonrain and 11 others like this.
  20. I also feel the need to stare how drop dead gorgeous she looks. A timeless beauty.

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.