Adele - 30 | Page 177 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. High Contrast?! Okay. Set fire to the wig.

2. Already top 10 on overall radio in the US:

GRMusic, upu, RMK and 1 other person like this.
  3. Has there been any word on if she may hold off putting the album on streaming for the first week or so like she did with 25? I can’t remember if Hello was on streaming when it dropped but I remember the album being only download or physics purchase only when it came out.

4. This sounds like when you're fast-forwarding a CD...

5. I thought it was sped up for copyright until I heard Greg James speaking normally ddd

VivaForever likes this.
  6. The 25 singles were all on streaming from their official release date but 25 the album didn’t come on till about 6 months after it was released. I can’t imagine for a second they’d do that now, 6 years later streaming is too important to not be included now.

7. At first, but then it just hits you. I can't stop playing it!

8. [​IMG]

ItBeats, johnny_tsunami, 1986 and 2 others like this.
  9. Ah thanks for this. Yeah I was thinking the same thing about streaming, it’s grown so much since her last record that it would be silly to not cover all bases this time round. I can’t tell if it’s just been so long since her last era, but she feels a lot more “out there” this time round. Like, doing an IG live, that video with Vogue UK etc. All the new Adele content is so fun.

Cowboystyle likes this.
    Wishlight, slaybellz, Blond and 38 others like this.
  11. Adele’s main purpose is to dismantle the patriarchy.

slaybellz, LPT, Blond and 39 others like this.
  12. With ballads and the twinks will deal.

13. The answers to those two questions about the album... Good news for the people who wanted more of the same I guess.

14. Her "most personal album yet"... how do artists not cringe saying this at this point.

Wishlight, myblood, LPT and 45 others like this.
  15. What was the point of making an Easter egg out of the number of questions/the album title when it's been announced already like....okay.

mindtrappa likes this.
  16. Stream YEBBA.

17. Tea. If only Adele had something as gorgeous as October Sky up her sleeve.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.