Adele - 30 | Page 177 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Her power.
    @Columbia bring on the Initial Talk remix!

ADFH, Stopremix and wodny like this.
  2. K94

K94

3. Louis La Roche truly is an underrated genius.

4. This reminds me of those radio mixes that used to get constant airplay in the mid 2000s. In the best way, obviously

5. I do find it weird that for someone as huge as her, they chose an USA-only channel, but no doubt the CBS check was insane. If they sell the rights to other countries to premiere it same time it'd be nice.

GRMusic likes this.
  6. They'll already have pre-sold international distro rights for this special before announcing it. For example, we learned about the UK/BBC 30 TV special because it leaked that AMC (TV network) had secured the US distribution rights for it before the Beeb had even announced it. Who knows if that is still happening, but it would make sense to do two separate specials with an eye to having both air in prominent markets around the date of release.

SlowBurn and Lately like this.

7. She’s sold 150k already, with 3 days of streaming still to be added.

Sprockrooster, Andrew, Robert and 6 others like this.

8. [​IMG]

3Xs, eatyourself and K94 like this.
  9. Wait I might finally listen to the song if High Contrast remixed it.

P'NutButter and Mikal like this.
  10. High Contrast?! Okay. Set fire to the wig.

11. Already top 10 on overall radio in the US:

GRMusic, upu, RMK and 1 other person like this.
  12. Has there been any word on if she may hold off putting the album on streaming for the first week or so like she did with 25? I can’t remember if Hello was on streaming when it dropped but I remember the album being only download or physics purchase only when it came out.

13. This sounds like when you're fast-forwarding a CD...

14. I thought it was sped up for copyright until I heard Greg James speaking normally ddd

VivaForever likes this.
  15. The 25 singles were all on streaming from their official release date but 25 the album didn’t come on till about 6 months after it was released. I can’t imagine for a second they’d do that now, 6 years later streaming is too important to not be included now.

16. At first, but then it just hits you. I can't stop playing it!

17. [​IMG]

18. Ah thanks for this. Yeah I was thinking the same thing about streaming, it’s grown so much since her last record that it would be silly to not cover all bases this time round. I can’t tell if it’s just been so long since her last era, but she feels a lot more “out there” this time round. Like, doing an IG live, that video with Vogue UK etc. All the new Adele content is so fun.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.