Adele - 30 | Page 211 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. "Music for the TikTok" dddd.

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She does realise she was 22 when she released Rolling In The Deep right?

inevitable likes this.
  3. Mandatory "I hate Zane Lowe he is the worst!!!!111" post

4. *insert comment about it being yet another piano ballad here*

neinzedd likes this.
  5. Also, I’m pretty sure she just starts screaming at the end there!

dell321 and P'NutButter like this.
  6. Does Adele of all people really need to declare that she’s not making music for TikTok? Girl, we know. We’ve heard the songs.

Satyress, Sail On, tea and 29 others like this.
  7. R92

R92

I'm so glad my fave isn't the only one that reaches peak levels of exhaustion from a Zane Lowe interview.

8. How did she imply otherwise?

Monkey Meat, Jamie, Kyle. and 2 others like this.
  9. Album titles aside, Adele has been in a weird state of trying to make herself seem way older than she actually is since the 21 album, from the yearning yesteryear imagery songs, how she talks about life, to her styling. No one ever seems to acknowledge that something like ‘When We Were Young’ was such a strange song for a 25 year old to write and record. I’m not critiquing her, but she really fully bodies the ‘performing for the mums’ vibe.

Mr.Arroz, myblood, Blue6010 and 29 others like this.
  10. I don't trust any of these bought reviews.

Satyress, Lapras, discoteca and 13 others like this.
  11. Any idea if this is a worldwide release or will some territories get it tomorrow?

Glenolabar likes this.
  12. No word yet. Easy on Me was a worldwide release though.

13. They won't copy that release as they'd be giving up hundreds of thousands of sales to this weeks tracking week.

nooniebao likes this.
  14. She does.

15. Same. Like I know there’s gonna be a few good takeaways but meh. Also not the tiktok comment irking me in the same way as her remark about “real music” the other night.

swim and Andrew like this.
  16. BTG

BTG

Wasn’t the real music comment very clearly about the musicians on stage with her?

DJBenW, zacagay, Jamie and 8 others like this.
  17. Okay, but To Be Loved sounds really gorgeous (bad computer microphone aside), with a beautiful melody. That is the first song I actually feel something from released so far. And has she ever sounded better?

dell321, Nigel, Tracy Jacks and 5 others like this.
  18. Ehhhhh I mean I'm sure some reviews are "bought" but you can't buy NPR/Ann Powers. Little too conspiracy theory-y for me.

19. My poor ears didn't deserve that shouting.

inevitable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.