Adele - 30 | Page 260 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Folklore wins that too purely because of that three song run in the middle.

2. Weirdly, there are loads of songs on 30 that I’d looove to hear Rihanna on. Woman Like Me and I Drink Wine in particular.

Anyway, this album is kinda great.

enjoy, SlowBurn, Sam and 3 others like this.
  3. I’m currently obsessed with to be loved.

Yes. It’s a bit screechy in places but lovely none the less.

BritPopLover likes this.
  4. Radio 2 just played Can I Get It and introduced it as "new from Adele". I wonder if that means Oh My God won't get anymore push? And what about the second video (allegedly I Drink Wine) she shot in LA?

Vashetti likes this.
  5. The Radio 2 playlist has been updated over the last couple of days with “Tracks from 30” added to the B-List so I wouldn’t necessarily take this as a confirmation of single releases as yet, as they are presumably playing a wide selection of songs from the album which the presenters may just identify as “new from Adele”
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2qNJsnjYFvbLrK9CZ0CfYfM/radio-2-new-music-playlist

Mikal likes this.
  6. It seems like the strategy is let Easy on Me be there big easy GP hit and work on longevity of album sales vs pushing a follow up single. I could see her popping by the Grammys or SNL (if ya know, these precede the apocalypse) and busting out Oh My God and a video of beautiful gowns for a nice Send My Love style push. I don’t think she’ll ever do the 21 hustle again cause she doesn’t have to and she wants to be with her kid and I love that for her

7. Oh My God is already at nearly 100M plays on Spotify with no real push, so it would make sense to send it to radio and do even one televised performance just to make it feels like an official 'single'. It should do well with very little actual work from Adele.

8. kal

kal

9. Oh. My. God!

10. Alejandro vibes!

11. Not the chairs in the teaser fff, guess we already know how the rest of the video is going to go.

12. Oh! It looks gorgeous. Probably my least listened to song on the album, that is no doubt going to change.

I thought she was pushing I Drink Wine with a Video already recorded?

13. Perched for a Sound of Arrows remix.

14. Can't wait to see her barely move in black & white.

Mikl C, Rob, GodsAndMonsters and 7 others like this.
  15. I’m perched! This HAD to be a single!

D.Jay likes this.
  16. I am hoping the label pushes it for some dance remixes as well. It's the first stomper she's had in quite a while.

D.Jay likes this.
  17. kal

kal

I still think Can I Get It is the better choice, but work I guess.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.