Adele - 30 | Page 262 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Great chairs, beautiful chairs…

2. Her hand dancing and facial expression sell it harder than actual choreo could ever

3. Me waiting for the colour to kick in upload_2022-1-12_17-10-30.gif

4. Well it's... a video. She looks great. And I'm sure she must be in on the gag of her spending 90% of her music video screentime in a chair at this point. It would have been nice for her to have a bit more fun with this one, but I'm past expecting anything interesting from an Adele video.

5. Sam

Sam

When the second chorus hits

[​IMG]

6. I really thought the flaming chair was going to be symbolistic of her breaking tradition and venturing outside of her usual MV formula, especially with the song being such an upbeat bop.

[​IMG]

7. The woman on the horse looks like Gaga though?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. Love it, although some of the camera work/the quality made me dizzy when it was panning?

This should have been the lead.

9. Meh. The song deserved better.

10. I don't know why the gays got me hyped up for this video. Painfully dull as usual. The chair is burned, and then you see her in another one. Obviously.

11. I feel like if your shtick as a pop star is "sitting in a chair' then maybe we need to go back to the drawing board.

12. This made me like the song less.

13. Almost serving Kylie - Come into my world realness

Cordyceps likes this.
  14. Adele’s Garden of Eden moment.

15. It's an Adele music video. She's not about to start doing the stanky leg like she's at one of her friends wedding receptions.

lushLuck and Sexbox like this.
  16. Okay... great chairs, beautiful chairs.

inevitable and bonnieetclyde like this.
  17. Well, that was actually terrible.

18. I will never watch that again, ever.

Judy Jetson Hooker and Euphoria like this.
  19. [​IMG]

20. The one camera angle thing gave me Cheryl - 3 Words video throwback.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.